2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

I guess the sheridanhoops source is the only one reporting this, but the word about the announcement at 8ET seems legit.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adrian Wojnarowski has reported the James-Riley meeting in Vegas has ended. A decision will probably be announced soon *MY OWN SPECULATION*

A follow up tweet says that LeBron left that meeting without committing to a Heat deal. That may mean he's going to Cleveland, that may mean he's going to sign w/ Miami but the numbers aren't there.

Rumors are that LeBron held the meeting to formally inform Riley and the Heat crew that he was leaving the franchise.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

*imagines Manziel and Lebron in the same city*

God help us all.

That means ESPN would talk about the Cavs and Browns all day every day......OH WAIT! They're doing that now. Clear the area. Nothing to see here.

ESPN Cleveland would soon follow, I'm sure.

IUe6Hvh.png

2q18o76.jpg

Cleveland fans deserve something as magical as A superstar like Lebron returning to his hometown. They've been through a lot, and I'm rooting for his return. Any other choice (especially LA or Miami) would leave me continuing to despise the man.

Despise is strong word.

So if he comes back you will go from despising the man to being a fan again. How does that work?

It works because SPORTS!

I respect that. I'm just saying if I'm LeBron I can't play in a city where, presumably, there are more people like Soarindude that despise me. Word to the wise Cleveland fans...you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Sometimes I wonder if guys like Broussard report denials of news just to cover themselves for being beaten to the punch.

Not necessarily since not all national reporters, beat reporters, and bloggers talk to the same players/agents/coaches/team management.

Heck, the very good Hoops Hype Media Twitter page illustrates much of that.

During the NBA Draft, it was Brossard who teased the possibility of CLE getting Kevin Love in a trade and the guidelines that Love would not sign an extension unless they were able to obtain LeBron. And in the last 12 hours, more writers are writing that trade possibility.

Archived