2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumors are that LeBron held the meeting to formally inform Riley and the Heat crew that he was leaving the franchise.

I wonder what font Pat Riley's letter will be written in...
Bank Gothic or Agency

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

LeBron is being an attention whore again. He's just sitting back soaking up all the attention. Just make up your damn mind already. I'm already dreading going thru this crap again in 2017.

He's made up his mind. He's dragging this out as long as he can without losing the interest of his fans.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

LeBron is a bitch if he goes back to play for Gilbert.

Yeah he should go to Charlotte.

/Oh hey I felt something there.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

LeBron is being an attention whore again. He's just sitting back soaking up all the attention. Just make up your damn mind already. I'm already dreading going thru this crap again in 2017.
Why are you in such a hurry? You getting a check out this too?

LeBron's a free agent making a possible career-changing decision. Believe it or not, you're not entitled to an immediate announcement.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm just teaching you how to write better fanwank.

Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson will lead the Hornets Mistaken to greatness? Please. Those aren't sexy enough names. My brain takes one look at that roster and sees Joe Johnson Hawks, and they were quite the turn off.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm just teaching you how to write better fanwank.

Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson will lead the Hornets Mistaken to greatness? Please. Those aren't sexy enough names. My brain takes one look at that roster and sees Joe Johnson Hawks, and they were quite the turn off.

And of course, Utah is looking to match Charlotte's offer, so there's that...

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

*Not all Hornets or Panthers fans reflect the views of Ateles. We apologize for the inconvenience.

LeBron's looming decision has storyline written all over it, which means ESPN will milk every cent out of it.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

CreepNews2014: Hearing LeBron's wife and kids were spotted at the Cleveland airport just a bit ago.

And in other CreepNews2014 - this showed up in my Facebook feed a few hours ago...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2014-07-09/lebron-james-moving-trucks-exotic-cars-nba-free-agency?eadid=SOC/FB/SNMain

I need a shower.

BB52Big.jpg

LeBron's a free agent making a possible career-changing decision. Believe it or not, you're not entitled to an immediate announcement.

Seriously. And the only reason people here are complaining that he's waiting "another 24 hours" is because someone keeps posting fake "news" that an announcement is scheduled for some time today, when in fact there isn't anything happening. People here post anything that any fat kid with a twitter account posts, prefaced by "I'm hearing..." as if they're clued in to anything or a member of the media themselves or something. It's not like he put it off for another 24 hours - there probably was never anything scheduled for today but anything posted anywhere these days counts as news.

A player like Lebron changing teams is a big deal (within the context of SPORTS), and it is something that probably warrants an announcement or press release or something. NOT "the decision", not a high-school "which hat will he grab" kind of thing, but more than simply showing up at Cavs practice one day and being like "I'm here!"

There may be some ego involved, but there's ego involved with just about anything. Maybe... just maybe, the decision on where he's going to work and presumably live for the next few years is kind of a big deal to him and his family, as well as the decision to alter his career by leaving players that he's friends with and a team and situation that is good for... Cleveland.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

CreepNews2014: Hearing LeBron's wife and kids were spotted at the Cleveland airport just a bit ago.

And in other CreepNews2014 - this showed up in my Facebook feed a few hours ago...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2014-07-09/lebron-james-moving-trucks-exotic-cars-nba-free-agency?eadid=SOC/FB/SNMain

I need a shower.

Probably heading back to Northeast Ohio after their trip to Brazil. His "main" house is in Bath, Ohio which is where they spend their summers. All signs have to be pointing to a Miami return. Why even meet with Riley if you were leaving? Why waste so much time if you already know your decision? Why meet with the Heat and not even have the respect to give the Cavs a meeting? In the end, it's the Cavs who are getting screwed over. The longer they wait the more free agents they miss out on signing.

Archived