2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

A quick scan of the 1997 Indians indicates a lot of trades and farm team development.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff Garcia wasn't exactly a coup.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Random Clevelander on the radio says that LeBron and an army of SUVs has arrived via private jet at an airport near Cleveland. No credibility to the story at all, but it's a thing to wet your beaks.

To be honest, I wouldn't believe any Cleveland sources at all at this point, they've all reported way too many fake rumors to be trusted.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Random Clevelander on the radio says that LeBron and an army of SUVs has arrived via private jet at an airport near Cleveland. No credibility to the story at all, but it's a thing to wet your beaks.

Lebron lives in Ohio in the offseason. He's headed back to Ohio either way.

BB52Big.jpg

Lebron lives in Ohio in the offseason. He's headed back to Ohio either way.

And his family has been in Ohio, if I recall correctly.

IUe6Hvh.png

A Miami reporter says he heard from someone with the Heat that LeBron is on a plane to Brazil. There is a layover in Miami.

(I'm going to enjoy this very lonely scrap of rumor in Miami's corner)

PJU85JF.png

I'm hearing rumblings that Lebron is going to retire from basketball and sign with the Birmingham barons baseball team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you were upset with LeBron for The Decision, "Just Playin' With His Friends," the dickish press conference stuff, and generally being the kind of stunted manchild born of being really good at one thing at the expense of everything else, then you really have to let it all go if he indeed goes back to Cleveland to right a wrong. Fair is fair.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

My disdain with LeBron comes from his part in "The Decision" and his laundry-list of requirements whenever he goes on the road.

Visiting athletes get riders? That's surprising. I always imagined that the visiting team's locker room was made to be as uncomfortable as would be allowable.
Every opposing player that uses the visitors' locker room is a potential free agent for your team down the road.

edit: God damnit. It was a *fake* Woj account. Son of a bitch.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

LeBron was always staying with the Heat. He just needed a second team to show some *real* interest in signing him away so Miami would meet all of his demands this offseason (max contract, roster changes, etc.). That team just so happened to be Cleveland, again.

6uXNWAo.png

Lebron got the Cavs to give up Jarrett Jack and two solid prospects for nothing. Can't even be mad, they completely fell for it.

Well played.

Pshh...Jarrett Jack is nothing if it means you have a 0.01% chance at LBJ. They've got Irving and Wiggins. Even without LeBron, the future doesn't totally suck for the Cavs.

6uXNWAo.png

Well, with the news that Wade is flying back to Miami with LeBron, I think that pretty much seals the deal that he's staying.

Not really. I mean, it could, but flying back to Miami to fly out for the World Cup may well have been the plan all along for Lebron. And if Wade was in Las Vegas just for the meeting with Lebron and they're friends, why would he not fly back to Miami with him regardless of whether or not he's made a decision and what that decision is? What, they're not going to be friends anymore if Lebron doesn't choose Miami? Wade's going to take the next flight out just because he hasn't made a decision yet?

Let's think logically, people.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well, with the news that Wade is flying back to Miami with LeBron, I think that pretty much seals the deal that he's staying.

You're looking too much into it. Sure, they're friends, but I don't believe LeBron wants to play with "Max Deal Wade". If/When LBJ re-joins Miami, he'll push D-Wade to take a huge pay-cut or just force Miami to cut him loose.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived