2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade met in Miami over the weekend to discuss the possibility of all three teaming up in Miami.

I hope they realized that the Heat aren't a viable option - that team would be undersized with no depth, and who would play center or point guard? Certainly not any quality center or point guard, and they wouldn't have a lot of money to spend on the bench either, so good luck winning games!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade met in Miami over the weekend to discuss the possibility of all three teaming up in Miami.

I hope they realized that the Heat aren't a viable option - that team would be undersized with no depth, and who would play center or point guard? Certainly not any quality center or point guard, and they wouldn't have a lot of money to spend on the bench either, so good luck winning games!

The T-Wolves would probably trade them one of their point guards for a second round pick.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't see why these guys just don't take :censored:ing pay-cuts, considering how much they make off merchandise, endorsements, sponsors, ect.

Would you? Why should they?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Can't win a title with a point guard or center? Really? 'Cause I somewhat recall Michael Jordan's Bulls winning games without either of them.

6uXNWAo.png

Can't win a title with a point guard or center? Really? 'Cause I somewhat recall Michael Jordan's Bulls winning games without either of them.

They'd still have Mario Chalmers, who I think is capable of starting in this league.

The Heat would still have the MLE and Vet min contracts to pass out to guys like Shaq, Iverson, Brad Miller, Anthony Carter, Earl Watson, etc. Point is, they could put together a bench and Shaq or Miller could start at Center and Chalmers is a competent PG. Hell, he could get Rondo'd and become a lot better playing with these guys.

I have a feeling regarding later this week that the NJ Nets will exceed everyone's expectations(which are very very low).

They have just traded away Yi Jianlian for nothing, saved $3 mil. putting them at roughly $30 million under the cap. I feel like Prokhorov and Jay-Z won't stand for spending that money on a maxed out Rudy Gay and guys like Shannon Brown & Udonis Haslem. My predictions:

Bulls: Bosh, McGrady

Heat: Wade, Boozer, John Salmons

Clippers: Rudy Gay, Nate Robinson, Shaq

Nets: LeBron, Amare, Iverson

Knicks: Joe Johnson, David Lee, Mike Miller

Since we're playing Free Agent Pick'em, here's how I see it going down:

LeBron James - Bulls

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Knicks

Amare Stoudemire - Heat

Dirk Nowitzki - Mavericks

Joe Johnson - Knicks

Carlos Boozer - Bulls

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Clippers

Rudy Gay - Nets

Ray Allen - Heat

Shaquille O'Neal - Mavericks

6uXNWAo.png

LeBron James - Bulls

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Heat

Amare Stoudemire - Knicks (via sign and trade)

Joe Johnson - Knicks

Carlos Boozer - Bulls

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Suns (via sign and trade)

Rudy Gay - Nets

Ray Allen - Celtics

Shaquille O'Neal - Nets

LeBron James - Bulls

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Heat

Amare Stoudemire - Nets

Dirk Nowitzki - Mavericks (With a FAT contract)

Joe Johnson - Bulls

Carlos Boozer - Knicks

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Knicks

Rudy Gay - Clippers

Ray Allen - Cavaliers

Shaquille O'Neal - Nowhere (Possibly Nets)

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

LeBron James -Knicks

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Knicks

Amare Stoudemire - Heat

Joe Johnson - Bulls

Carlos Boozer - Bulls

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Clippers

Rudy Gay - Nets

Ray Allen - Celtics

Shaquille O'Neal - Knicks

LeBron James - Knicks

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Knicks

Amare Stoudemire - Nets

Joe Johnson - Bulls

Carlos Boozer - Cavs

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Clippers

Rudy Gay - Bulls

Ray Allen - Celtics

Shaquille O'Neal - Nets

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Lebron James - Bulls

Dwyane Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Heat

Amare Staudemire - Knicks

Joe Johnson - Bulls

Carlos Boozer - Knicks

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Clippers

Rudy Gay - Grizzlies

Ray Allen - Celtics

Shaquille O'Neal - Mavericks

LeBron James - Clippers

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Heat

Amare Stoudemire - Knicks

Joe Johnson - Nets

Carlos Boozer - Jazz

Paul Pierce - Celtics (Clippers if they don't get LeBron)

David Lee - Knicks

Rudy Gay - Grizzlies

Ray Allen - Nets

Shaquille O'Neal - Retired

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

LeBron James - Bulls

Dwayne Wade - Heat

Chris Bosh - Bulls

Amare Stoudemire - Knicks

Joe Johnson - Knicks

Carlos Boozer - Heat

Paul Pierce - Celtics

David Lee - Nets

Rudy Gay - Nets

Ray Allen - Heat

Shaquille O'Neal - Mavs

Carmelo Anthony- Magic (via sign-and-trade)

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

Carmelo possibly on his way out of Denver

The Nuggets are pressing Carmelo Anthony, who is set to become a free agent in 2011, for a long-term commitment. If he declines a 3-year/$65 million contract extension now on the table, the team will consider trading its leading scorer.

Yeah, I've been expecting this. I love Melo, but if he wants to play elsewhere then he wants to play elsewhere and there's really not much you can do about it. If the Nuggets can get back good value for him then I can deal with trading him.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived