<:: Frostbite Jersey ::>

EPOCH

:: Information ::

I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the logo on a Toronto Maple Leaf home? The other NHL jersey I had in mind was the Tampa Bay third RBK but I'm having trouble finding a blank one without the logo to buy. I have other options like getting sewn jerseys with athletic knit material with custom colors but will sacrifice on material because NHL RBK jerseys have amazing threads. Anyways your thoughts comments are welcome and suggestions.

:: Jersey Toronto style ::

Frostbite_Jersey_Concept.jpg

:: San Jose Third Style ::

Frostbite_Jersey3.jpg

:: Pittsburgh 3rd Jersey Style ::

Frostbite_Jersey2.jpg

:: Tampa Bay Jersey Third ::

lightning_alt_big.jpg

-Greatest American Born Player and Dallas Star-
ModanoKovanStars2.png
www.facebook.com/dallasfreezehockey
<Dallas Stars> <Dallas Cowboys> <Texas Rangers> <Dallas Mavericks>
RequestSplatter.png

I really like this logo *a lot*. The idea of an evil snowman is fun and better than the countless other silly logos in minor league hockey. His carrot nose should still be orange though (but not used anywhere else in the teams colors, logos, etc.). It looks rotted in brown.

I think the Toronto version logo is the best, and would look good on the black Tampa sweater. Black is boring, but I see the point about the logo getting lost on a blue jersey. And my bluntest opinion: teal sucks.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

I know nothing about hockey but the Pitt 3 is imo by far and away the best looking of all the shirts.

The colours suit the team and logo to a T. With the logo using the darker of the two blues more predominantly it stands out perfectly well against the lighter of the blues which makes up the main part of the body.

To my eye the other shirts which use blue all use a pretty deep shade of blue for the main body of the shirt so you're going to be forced to go even darker or use black for the outlines of your logo which could be an issue, and will certainly stop the logo feeling like it's made of ice and snow.

Yeah there will be those who will always think black is the coolest thing you can do with a sports logo or shirt but with an identity like this one it really has no place at all, snow and ice (yeah even black ice) are not black, and teal? C'mon, to all intents and purposes it's a green and that's not a winter colour.

For me Pitt all the way, hell I even like the hoops round it, they're reminiscent of proper old school winter wooly jumpers! Everything about it says winter and snow to me. perfect for a team called the Frostbite.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the logo on a Toronto Maple Leaf home? The other NHL jersey I had in mind was the Tampa Bay third RBK but I'm having trouble finding a blank one without the logo to buy. I have other options like getting sewn jerseys with athletic knit material with custom colors but will sacrifice on material because NHL RBK jerseys have amazing threads. Anyways your thoughts comments are welcome and suggestions.

Frostbite_Jersey2.jpg

winner. best looking of the bunch.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Frostbite_Jersey2.jpg

I agree, the Pittsburgh jersey is the best of the bunch and really fits the logo and makes it pop at the same time.

Frostbite_Jersey2.jpg

I agree, the Pittsburgh jersey is the best of the bunch and really fits the logo and makes it pop at the same time.

I agree with you two.

This was by far my favorite of the bunch.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

is this for an adult league team or what?

Yeah it's for Adult league were supposed to play tonight but the Zamboni is broken at the rink. Anyways I sent the guy who designed the logo what the options are RBK jersey wise so he may change the colors. If he does I'll post a concept of a couple of jerseys soon.

ModanoKovanStars2.png
RequestSplatter.png

is this for an adult league team or what?

Yeah it's for Adult league were supposed to play tonight but the Zamboni is broken at the rink. Anyways I sent the guy who designed the logo what the options are RBK jersey wise so he may change the colors. If he does I'll post a concept of a couple of jerseys soon.

Ah, Okay.

What rink are you guys playing at?

I work at the Star Center in Euless.

5amlwx.jpg

Unfortunately were playing at the parks mall because of the price. I've played in B league over at Euless about 3 seasons ago. I'm playing in D and making a killing, still I'm running my own team and having fun which is all that really matters.

ModanoKovanStars2.png
RequestSplatter.png

Archived