UFL

landmasta

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link is working now.

And yes, that is a practice jersey in the picture. Also perhaps worth noting is that the league has switched uniform suppliers to SFC. The only other professional team outfitting by SBC I'm aware of is the former Las Vegas Gladiators of the AFL - you can see they still make plenty of use of that custom font in their sample designs.

Let's hope the UFL didn't get any ideas from SFC's sublimated football offerings.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Here's a neat little

showing the finishing touches being put on a pile of replica jerseys, and a nameplate being sewn on a white authentic. Omaha really has a nice look going here.

EDIT: The Tuskers jersey looks way, way too much like the Carolina Panthers. And what on earth are the Locomotives doing wearing the Nashville Predators' numeral font?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I love the Locos. No clue why but I think it's just awesome. Tuskers would look better in blue since the Nighthawks are black. Only one I'm not feeling is Hartford and that is because of the number font. I think it would look better if it was a bit thinner.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived