And this is from the league site.

http://www.ufl-football.com/news/ufl-sfc-excited-uniform-unveiling.

Please tell me this is only Las Vegas's practice jersey.

It looks like they took the old CFL/NFL Europe template from the mid 1990's

I sure hope that's just a practice uni. It has all the makings of one, no shoulder numbers, or ufl logos of any kind, other than the monstrosity that is the Locos logo...

Yes, that is the practice jerseys. All the UFL practice jerseys used that template with the logo below the numbers.

Why is it that every link from the UFL website ends up broken so quickly.

Link is working now.

And yes, that is a practice jersey in the picture. Also perhaps worth noting is that the league has switched uniform suppliers to SFC. The only other professional team outfitting by SBC I'm aware of is the former Las Vegas Gladiators of the AFL - you can see they still make plenty of use of that custom font in their sample designs.

Let's hope the UFL didn't get any ideas from SFC's sublimated football offerings.

Here's a neat little

showing the finishing touches being put on a pile of replica jerseys, and a nameplate being sewn on a white authentic. Omaha really has a nice look going here.

EDIT: The Tuskers jersey looks way, way too much like the Carolina Panthers. And what on earth are the Locomotives doing wearing the Nashville Predators' numeral font?

1. Omaha

2. Hartford

3. Vegas

4. Florida (should have gone back to blue)

5. Sacramento (If I were them I'd always wear white. Not a fan of the lighter tan)

Omaha and Sacremento look real nice, Little disappointed with the Tuskers though. I would've liked to see them model these new unis after their inaugural season ones.

Over all it's a HUGE improvement from last year!!! Makes watching this year more exciting, just need more teams!!!

I love the Locos. No clue why but I think it's just awesome. Tuskers would look better in blue since the Nighthawks are black. Only one I'm not feeling is Hartford and that is because of the number font. I think it would look better if it was a bit thinner.

hartford%20uni%20article.jpg

Do the Colonials really have no TV numbers? Or is this jersey only a replica?