UFL

landmasta

The Florida Tuskers road look is how I wish the Carolina Panthers looked. Really sharp football uniform they have there.

It will also be going away. The league merged the Tuskers into the Virginia Destroyers a few weeks back. There's talk of further expansion, including possibly here in Portland.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Florida Tuskers road look is how I wish the Carolina Panthers looked. Really sharp football uniform they have there.

It will also be going away. The league merged the Tuskers into the Virginia Destroyers a few weeks back. There's talk of further expansion, including possibly here in Portland.

Don't hold your breath on league expansion.

The Las Vegas Locos new logo (and colors) were leaked by one of their employees in Vegas, but has been confirmed by the UFL. There is a story about it at UFLAccess.com. Not sure how to post a copy of the logo, so here is the URL: www.uflaccess.com

OK, I think the image should be right here...

newlocoslogo.png

I know this is old, but they incorporated the previous UFL trophy (used only in the first season) into the logo:ea11z_9512.jpg

new trophy:

11-22-2010-9-40-45-PM-2724206.jpg

I like that trophy have they changed it?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

• 1 month later...

I know I'vce kinda missed the boat on this one what with the announcement being back in November but does anyone have a link to the Destroyers logo sheet? Had a quick look on the UFL site but found nothing. I know they published them for all the teams in previous years so had hoped they'd do the same for the Virginia team. Any help much appreciated.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

I know I'vce kinda missed the boat on this one what with the announcement being back in November but does anyone have a link to the Destroyers logo sheet? Had a quick look on the UFL site but found nothing. I know they published them for all the teams in previous years so had hoped they'd do the same for the Virginia team. Any help much appreciated.

9erssteve

I have it Steve. I opened it in Illustrator 5 to see what the Pantones were. Let see if I can find it.

Not been released yet Steve

9erssteve

I have it Steve. I opened it in Illustrator 5 to see what the Pantones were. Let see if I can find it.

Ok slightly conflicting info but thanks for the info all the same. I'll keep my eyes peeled near the start of the UFL season and maybe it'll be easier to find then.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Not been released yet Steve

9erssteve

Ok slightly conflicting info but thanks for the info all the same. I'll keep my eyes peeled near the start of the UFL season and maybe it'll be easier to find then.

9erssteve

Here it is:

[edit] I don't know if I should post this as it has the designer's info on it. It was posted by the UFL back in November.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It appaears they're going to use the collar trim to make an actual "V" in the v-neck, which will look nothing like it's intended to when worn on the field.

Also, white helmet, silver pants? No.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived