Various soccer concepts - Couple of new concepts, including USA

KaTo

With this concept, I tried to combine the history of the club an modern kit-technology. I worked on this concept for a couple of weeks and made hundreds of changes throughout the process of designing these kits.

On the shoulders, I used the standard EPL badges as well as the EPL font on the back.

For the home and away kit, I took my inspiration from the 1955-1957 kits (home away). The alternate kits has elements of the club origin Newton Heath in it (click!)

So well, here's my concept. I'd really appreciate your comments!

gc9uwken.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah chief, tone down the size a bit ^_^

I like this. It's nothing revolutionary, but it works really well for ManU. Love the design on the back. The jerseys are still a bit plain for my taste, would've liked to see a bit more. Love the third though, something you don't usually associate with ManU but it looks great. Not a fan of the 1878 on the front of the shorts, just seems like a really weird place for it.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Woah chief, tone down the size a bit ^_^

I like this. It's nothing revolutionary, but it works really well for ManU. Love the design on the back. The jerseys are still a bit plain for my taste, would've liked to see a bit more. Love the third though, something you don't usually associate with ManU but it looks great. Not a fan of the 1878 on the front of the shorts, just seems like a really weird place for it.

Sorry about the size mate :)

I just noticed that my "18 -DEVIL- 78" thing is kinda similar to your idea on you ManUnited concept, isn't it?

I think you overdid the "18 -DEVIL- 78". Out of the three places you have them I like it the best under the collar. How about a larger DEVIL on the socks of the clash kit without the 18 or 78?

I agree with chestnutz on the international kit.

4592950395_ecb4e14b14_o.png4593568880_52fa798bdd_o.png

Thanks for your comments guys! I used your advises to come up up with some better result for Arsenal Football Club. Here we go:

e6936yad.png

Let me know what you think!

Barcelona-

I think you did a good job on the Barcelona kit, as you've done with the other kits as well, but the color on the home kit is more purple than blue. That color would definitely make the Barca fans upset, considering purple is the color of Real Madrid!

Germany-

great job!... reminds me of the old West Germany kits, and the green is so much better than the red change kits of recent years

Man those are slick, love the little details (which makes buying a jersey like that so much better). What design is that? It seems like some sort of floral thing. Really nothing else to say, although I got ripped on in my Holland concept for using the "french" flag instead of the dutch one. Love both designs though

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Beautiful, beautiful work here. Like chestnutz said, the little details are what sets this apart; the flag on the back collar, the flower sublimation on the chest, and the Nederland on the socks. I personally feel that red works better on the change instead of orange (my reasoning is that since the home jersey is all about representing the traditional orange imagery, why not have the change represent the flag and have both red and blue rather than just one of the flag's colors), but it looks great either way. Nice job.

scotland_fifasig.png

@ Chestnutz: Yes, I took a floral design for the details ;)

Well, here's my next concept: Liverpool FC!

sfvz32j5.png

The 18 stripes represent their 18 EPL championships.

Keep the comments coming!

Archived