Various soccer concepts - Couple of new concepts, including USA

KaTo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Argentina concept is nice enough, but there are a couple of things I feel could use some tweaking. First, the three stripes down the sides (on the home) are just a little too much "adidas" for me, as is the actual adidas wordmark at the base of the collar. I'm also not such a fan of the number font; looks a little lopsided and hand-drawn. I like the sublimated sun on the home jersey, and the thin vertical piping on the away is beautiful. Good work overall. Can't wait to see what's next!

scotland_fifasig.png

Not really a fan of this. I don't know, the way the stripes were handled I'm not a big fan of, I'd prefer traditional stripes. The away is pretty nice, but overall just not as good as past ones (and I know Argentina is pretty tough to do).

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I really like the clash you have for Argentina, looks great. Not so keen on the home. I dislike the white bib on the back, but I understand that's a FIFA thing these days. As others have said, the black adidas stripes on the flanks are just too much. I don't really like black detailing on the home shirt in general, but I'm likely in the minority there.

As others have said, the black adidas stripes on the flanks are just too much. I don't really like black detailing on the home shirt in general, but I'm likely in the minority there.

It's supposed to be a dark blue ;)

Thanks to all of you for you comments! I'm thinking about what's coming next and could need some inspiration ;)

If you're looking for ideas, I'd like to see DC United or the Mexican National team

As I didn't come up with anything worth showing for any of the teams, I created kits for the New Zealand national team, the "All Whites":

zp25jzii.png

What do you think?

I think your designs are great, but you should really get a photobucket account. Trying to view your concepts is a pretty awful experience. Every time I open one, I am forced to click through one popup ad, and then two more after I've closed it.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I think your designs are great, but you should really get a photobucket account. Trying to view your concepts is a pretty awful experience. Every time I open one, I am forced to click through one popup ad, and then two more after I've closed it.

Thanks! I'll work on that for sure.

Any more comments maybe?

I do love the sublimations you've put on a lot of the jerseys- it makes simple templates feel unique. But- be careful not to overdo it. If every team gets a sublimated design on the shirt, each one becomes less unique. They look good, though. In particular, I'm a big fan of your Argentina away kit.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Love the england first and second kits. Very very happy to see a return to navy shorts and detailing for the home. I can't see England ever actually wearing the third as they have done historically terrible when in blue which is why the switched to the red road kits way back when.

Archived