Vintage Grunge Wallpapers

crkraider22

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice. I would request one but I'm still rockin' the stadium wallpaper on my 2 computers. One thing bugged me about the Rays one but you seemed to fix it in the others. The rays one just seemed sort of gritty,and pizelized to me. I'm eager to see more

I'm not sure why it would look like that, but the only thing that I could think of would be that I had to enlarge the logo. The thing is that I actually shrunk the logo.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Yup, I'm not gonna be late to the party this time. This is another solid job on the wallpapers, man. You have really got a knack for this.

2 requests for the summer:

Braves

Carlton Blues

(1280x800 for both)

I'll wait as long as it takes. My wallpaper is gonna be looking sweet this summer. :P

Braves.png Carlton.png

-Click to Enlarge-

I edited the Braves logo a little bit because its harder to integrate two seperate logos into one outline. If you would like me to re-do it I can.

Wow, beautifull!!! I know you've covered some of these but could I get...

Boston Bruins (yellow in background)

Hartford Whalers (1997 logo) (blue background)

Boston Celtics

Boston Red Sox

New England Patriots (Flying Elvis)

New England Patriots (Pat Patriot)

All in 1280 x 720 widescreen resolution.

Please.

Thank you!!!

Did you overlook my request? Did I ask to much?

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I didn't even get through the first page of this thread yet. Not to mention that yours is about 3/4 down the second page. Give me a few days instead of a day and a half and I will get to them. I recently started a new job and have yet to have a set schedule as well so just relax.

-Mike

I didn't even get through the first page of this thread yet. Not to mention that yours is about 3/4 down the second page. Give me a few days instead of a day and a half and I will get to them. I recently started a new job and have yet to have a set schedule as well so just relax.

-Mike

Sorry, no rush just thought I saw other get made who requested after me, I'm probably mistaken. Sorry again!!!

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Archived