Vintage Grunge Wallpapers

crkraider22

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I've got a signature request for you.

Hartford Colonials

Inside the PDF, the logo set's there. The primary logo I want on the signature is the "Helmet Decal Option 1" with the helmet stripe logo (capital building by itself w/o the stripe) in the background.

Thanks in advance!

ColonialsSig.png

To anyone that requested just a sig on an av, I also have a wallpaper to match that request since everything is based off making the wallpaper first. All are a 1280x800 size, but they can be adjusted.

EDIT: 1000th post

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

great wallpapers. I'm gonna wait for that Braves wallpaper that was already requested.

Braves wallpaper is up. Let me know if you would need a different size or would like a different set-up in any way (colors, logos, etc.).

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

thanks dude, since that looks amazing im going to be greedy and ask for another one :D

green bay packers wallpaper, yellow helmet in the middle and there G logo in the back like you did with the braves wallpaper.

122opcw.jpg

When you get the chance, I'd love a Brewers one. Primary logo in the center and the hat logo in the background. Both a wallpaper and sig please.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Alright, I've got a signature request for you.

Hartford Colonials

Inside the PDF, the logo set's there. The primary logo I want on the signature is the "Helmet Decal Option 1" with the helmet stripe logo (capital building by itself w/o the stripe) in the background.

Thanks in advance!

ColonialsSig.png

To anyone that requested just a sig on an av, I also have a wallpaper to match that request since everything is based off making the wallpaper first. All are a 1280x800 size, but they can be adjusted.

EDIT: 1000th post

Thanks a bunch man! Would you mind posting the wallpaper too?

6fQjS3M.png

I was going to make a second request for those, but didn't want to burden you.

But since this is the case, can you post the Ducks and Mighty Ducks wallpapers?

Thanks!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Do you think I can ask for a few more? I've got a few more computers that need new backgrounds! Feel free to take your time with them though!

BG 1:

New York Giants

Foreground:

929.gif

Background:

930.gif

BG 2:

Brooklyn Dodgers

Foreground:

681.gif

Background:

kevfhlj07hqurwf0achcwzid4.gif