Quebec Nordiques

ScotM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to create a website to showcase my concept logos, so maybe if the mods could merge this with the San Jose Sharks thread (http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=73573), that would be much appreciated.

Here's the page for the Quebec Nordiques rebranding concept, including a brief intro on the team (thanks Wikipedia) and a bit of info on my design choices:

http://www.scotmccormack.net/sm-arts/rebranding/nordiques.html

I'm also hoping to do teams from other leagues, but as of now it's just NHL.

Here's the first alternate concept:

nordiques%20alternate.jpg

Really like this new logo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as jersey concept, I would look for a different template.

Something crazy funky, or EDGE...

I did make a Fleur de lis template ions ago, I'll post it tonight...

Keep up the great work!

:flagcanada:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Thanks guys, I definitely have my work cut out for me to keep the design level up with the Sigma Kappa's of the world, but I think I'm getting there.

As for jersey design, I think I'm going to shelf that for a bit and just focus on the primary, secondary and alt logos for a dozen or so NHL logos, since I spend about 2 hours on each team. Frenchie, if you want to whip up some jerseys and attach my Nordiques logos, go right ahead.

If anyone has a specific logo they'd like to see me rework, feel free to post it in this thread. I'm hoping to do these in the future: Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Carolina Hurricanes, Dallas Stars, Ottawa Senators, Winnipeg Jets. However as a traditionalist I do have a few I won't redo which include the Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks and Colorado Avalanche. Any other NHL logo is fair game.

If anyone has a specific logo they'd like to see me rework, feel free to post it in this thread. I'm hoping to do these in the future: Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Carolina Hurricanes, Dallas Stars, Ottawa Senators, Winnipeg Jets. However as a traditionalist I do have a few I won't redo which include the Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks and Colorado Avalanche. Any other NHL logo is fair game.

...Lightning?

ccslcsig-4.png

...Lightning?

As soon as I finish the Sharks tertiary logo, I'll start work on a a few Lightning ideas.

Here's a Tampa Bay Lightning logo jayjackson3 and I are working on:

TB3.jpg

Edit: It looks a bit old school Batman to me, but that might just be the colour scheme.

Archived