World Cup Jerseys

falcons007

Well, while I fell unsuccessful in my search, my mother was somehow able to locate a team USA soccer jersey in the correct size. The only thing is it is blank.

So I ask, and i probably already know the answer, but does anyone know any way to get a soccer jersey customized?

Only off the internet.

Or if your lucky you'll find one already customized. I work at a Jersey City here in Calgary and I've had to answer that question probably like 30+ times since the World Cup started.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my New Zealand jersey almost 2 months early. It's amazing but I'm a little disappointed that unlike all other Nike teams there is no saying on the inside of the crest.

the inside of the USA jersey doesn't have any special slogan written - it does have the picture of the snake which they use on their shield - thought that was a nice touch. Went to the local addidas and Nike outlets here in London and i must say the France White and Germany White jersey look great in person. Interestingly enought it seems like they have pulled all the USA jerseys off the shelf!!! Most prob because of England first game against USA - thought that was a very classic British thing to do.

Seems like it was mutual. I went to the WC section of my local Dick's sporting goods. They had the Jerseys for 31 teams. No England though, so they didn't get any of my money.

Wait 31 teams, including North Korea?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I got my New Zealand jersey almost 2 months early. It's amazing but I'm a little disappointed that unlike all other Nike teams there is no saying on the inside of the crest.

the inside of the USA jersey doesn't have any special slogan written - it does have the picture of the snake which they use on their shield - thought that was a nice touch. Went to the local addidas and Nike outlets here in London and i must say the France White and Germany White jersey look great in person. Interestingly enought it seems like they have pulled all the USA jerseys off the shelf!!! Most prob because of England first game against USA - thought that was a very classic British thing to do.

Seems like it was mutual. I went to the WC section of my local Dick's sporting goods. They had the Jerseys for 31 teams. No England though, so they didn't get any of my money.

Wait 31 teams, including North Korea?

And the US? Since I've been to three Indy-area Dicks to find Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, and South Africa jerseys and haven't found a single USA jersey yet I'm skeptic.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived