My Nhl Playoff Bracket

KCScout76

Just out of curiosity, and this is a question for mainly the Canadians (if you saw this), but did ESPN's ads for hockey games, stating something like "Hockey: Made in America, Shown on Thursdays", bother you in any way? I'm not even Canadian and it bothered me.

I heard about it, but it didn't really bother me.

I just chalked it up to ESPN's terribleness at hockey, and left it at that.

HNiC and TSN are my only sources for hockey coverage. Even The Score and SportsNet (Nick Kypreos? An analyst? apparently he's not bad, but still... Nick Kypreos?) are very low on my list.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Yeah that bothered me about ESPN's "Hockey Inc." that is "made in America, delivered on Thursdays". Oviously, their research department screwed up on hockey again. After all, most of their research dept. is for basketball at ESPNBA. If I hear one more @#$%ing thing about Lebron James or Carmelo Anthony, UGH! You don't hear about them talking about Rick Nash, or Vincent Lecavalier when he was drafted. There's a reason behing the lack of exposure and fans in the US...and ESPN and Bettman know it!!!

Knowing ABC and ESPN, they would probably show one of two games on ABC and the rest on ESPN if there was an all-Canadian Cup Final.

My prediction has been the same since 1998-99, when I had a bet with a close female friend who loves the Leafs. Sharks vs. Maple Leafs. And if everything works out right, I'll be dropping the puck at Game 1, maybe even in San Jose! :D:D:D

If that were to happen, Sharks fans would be happy either way. while we would be upset to lose the Cup, it would mean Owen Nolan and Bryan Marchment finally got their Stanley Cup. Of course, it can go the other way, and a wild chaotic scene would take place in Downtown Teal Town.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived