Blue Jackets 10 year anniversary logo leak

Sport

I searched and didn't see anything on here about this one. I found this on the Blue Jackets' section of hfboards. It looks legit.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg204/scaled.php?tn=0&server=204&filename=iih.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I like it and I'm very glad they didn't go with the roman numeral X. I'm also glad they resisted the urge to use a hockey stick as the flag pole. I can't say I'm a fan of the number font.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm really diggin' that. I think it's nice, simple, and to the point, which is what anniversary logos should be. Nice job, Columbus.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Image from MaximGan, posted in the other thread. Let's have separate threads for all of these unveilings this year. The big threads all suck (at least once stuff actually gets released or leaked.)

Columbus_Blue-Jackets10.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Plus, it's redundant to put a patch that has the primary logo on a jersey that features the primary logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The should've just had a silver star at the bottom on the banner and it would be great. Some of it harkens to flying elvis, but it's a classy simple logo.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Plus, it's redundant to put a patch that has the primary logo on a jersey that features the primary logo.

If you take a look at the main page it seems like most NHL teams have had their logo on an anniversary patch/logo.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

If you take a look at the main page it seems like most NHL teams have had their logo on an anniversary patch/logo.

-Dan

That doesn't make it right.

They could have two versions - one that is for general use (signage, banners, t-shirts, etc.) and one to be used in places where the logo is already present. Primary and alt anniversary logo.

The Blue Jackets are getting a third jersey for next season that's supposed to feature a cannon logo. This anniversary logo should look good on that, but I agree that it's redundant to have the logo on the chest and on the right breast. If there's one thing that the Blue Jackets seem to get right, it's their recent uniform and logo decisions. Their 03 third jersey, the edge uniforms, the logos they've used on them, and this logo have been fantastic IMO so I'm trusting that the 3rd jersey will be great.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Celebrating 10 years of epic fail. :blink:

Says the Browns fan.

who in the same time period has the same number of playoff appearances and the same number of playoff wins. Thanks for the input to the conversation. :rolleyes:

PvO6ZWJ.png

Celebrating 10 years of epic fail. :blink:

Says the Browns fan.

who in the same time period has the same number of playoff appearances and the same number of playoff wins. Thanks for the input to the conversation. :rolleyes:

I know the Browns suck. So do all pro sports teams from Ohio over the last 20 years. Even longer in Cleveland.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Possible solgans for the occasion

A) The Columbus Blue Jackets, yes we are a real team look us up and we have been around ten years.

B) Ten years of irrelevance.

C) Ten years and the most significant thing we got is an incidient at our arena led to nets behind every goal.

D) Ten years and still nobody cares.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived