Baby blue and BROWN?!

Buffalo

I actually love that color combo. Obviously the helmet doesn't go good with it, but I would love to see these colors used more in sports. Yeah it's probably been said many times...but brown is underrated!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Very underrated combo. Brown and orange is the most common, followed by brown and gold, but brown/red and brown blue are very nice as well. Brown and green could work well, too.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Brown and powder blue is not an attractive look maybe in 1920's come on, Reverse the colours then yes maybe, Brown as the dominate colour is terrible.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

If you pay attention to the fashion industry (I work at a shoe store, so I have to)...

Brown (being a typically neutral color) goes with most anything except black or navy. That being said, powder and brown is a bang-up combination.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Actually Tufts jersey is nice, simple, and unique. Now the crappy jersey is the one worn by Salisbury. Ugh, crappy piping, yellow triangle on the sides that don't match the red triangle on the shorts. UGH!!!

If you pay attention to the fashion industry (I work at a shoe store, so I have to)...

Brown (being a typically neutral color) goes with most anything except black or navy. That being said, powder and brown is a bang-up combination.

Brown goes perfectly well with navy, in fact, it's the preferred color to wear with navy wool trousers by most fashionable males. A dark, rich, true brown - not a reddish cordovan nor a cognac nor tan. Black is acceptable, though typically is only worn by the older generation and in very formal situations, as brown is never a formal color. I'd get around this by never wearing navy to a formal occasion, but that's me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2606-17.jpg

Check out this f'ugly uniform from Tufts in the NCAA Div 3 Men's Lacrosse Nat'l Championship game.

Gotta :puke: the red white blue helmet.

I love that color combination. There's a professional cycling team in Europe that uses that color combination and their kits are one of my favorites.

ParisTours_21_Q.jpg

It's a great color combo. Imagine that the number was white (or "sand") trimmed with that light blue. That the white trim off the Tufts and that jersey would be dynamite. Add a brown helmet and watch it explode.

And I gotta get me a pair of those cycling shorts.

I love that color combination. There's a professional cycling team in Europe that uses that color combination and their kits are one of my favorites.

ParisTours_21_Q.jpg

I'm sorry, but does anybody else think it looks like the guy second from the left is checking out the guy fourth from the left's package while number four is self-consciously trying to hide from his teammate's prying eyes?

Anyway, I like the brown/light blue combo. It's different.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived