Colorado Avalanche Alternate Concept

Brass

Meh. Just something simple that popped into my mind the other day. The white around the logo is choppy, I know, but couldn't really figure out how to delete it. Hopefully I can get back into creating concepts and posting them.

ColoradoThird.png

C&C welcome as always.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I think this one would look a lot better if it was just the big footprint instead of the wordmark

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think this one would look a lot better if it was just the big footprint instead of the wordmark

I agree that the white really trows this off, especially since there's no other white on the jersey (unless you count the Reebok logo). Either alter the wordmark to get rid of the white or add white somewhere else on the jersey. Also, no shoulder patches?

Meh. Just something simple that popped into my mind the other day. The white around the logo is choppy, I know, but couldn't really figure out how to delete it. Hopefully I can get back into creating concepts and posting them.

[uniform concept]

C&C welcome as always.

Zoom in and make a white border or make the choppy part blue so it blends in with the jersey. I generally use MS Paint for uniforms and even original logos I have made and can say that I have not had the problem you mention.

It's just too plain right now and after giving your conept more and more looks; it's too dark. Incorporate some white in there and try adding some other elements; maybe try a logo on the front instead of a wordmark?

Good job, but word marks aren't so cool (I agree the foot logo should be used instead) and front numbers are the lamest thing ever in hockey. Not your fault, but I abhor numbers on the front of hockey sweaters. I really like the striping though.

Wow. Am I *really* commenting on a thread about the Denver team? Ironic.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Archived