30 Unique Logo Designs That Actually Say Something

Nesi427

Fly, Coffee Cup and Go music are good as the logo has the name in it. the rest is just the logo with the word mark around it or is just a word mark.

Then you're not looking hard enough. Fly, Go Music and Coffee Cup (though I think the Cup part of it is a stretch as far as readability goes) are just the three most obvious. Combining cleverness, execution, simplicity and subtlety, this one is by far the best for me. This logo has the name in it like the ones you mentioned, but it was thought out and executed in a much more impressive manner:

04.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Took me a second to realize it, but yeah - that's fantastic work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What is the Lochness one the loc part is watery because that means lake?

The reflection at the bottom is supposed to be the water, and the top part is supposed to be the creature itself surfacing from the water.

Woah! That makes the logo about 1000X better!

Archived