City Skyline Grunge Style Sigs

jake22

[repost from a while ago since updates are now avaliable]

Team: Lakers, Dodgers, Clippers, Galaxy, Chivas USA, LA Kings, UCLA, USC

City: Los Angeles

Logo: Current primaries for all

Background: Palm trees, searchlights, Hollywood sign

Background Print: "City of Angels, City of Champions"

Do you think you could possibly nix some of those teams? you have 8 listed there, I think 2 is the most I can do without it looking too cluttered.

Alright. For LA, how's about just the Lakers and Dodgers, with all the featurettes then?

And if you can, could you do the same but to pair just the Clippers and Kings, the Galaxy and Chivas, then USC and UCLA? Sorry if asking for too much.

alright I can do that, no prob, just a few questions first. With the featurettes you mentioned do you want those in the same type of black texture as the buildings or were you thinking of something else? And your original background text was "city or angels" and "city of champions", now that we have narrowed it down do you want that on all the LA sigs or should I use the team names or something else?

Yeah, dark texture in the back. And if you can keep both slogans on all sigs, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niner Man

Sanfran49ers.jpg

footy_fumbler

RichmondTigers.jpg

Team: Redskins and Wizards

City: Washington, DC

Logo: Skins- primary wizards- dc logo

Background Print: "DMV 202-301-757"

WizKid, I have run into this problem before. Last year when i was attempting to make a sig for Buster. Washington DC doesn't really have a skyline (to the best of my knowledge that is, if you can prove me wrong a find a picture then go for it). There are however several instantly recognizable landmarks such as the washington monument, the capitol building , and many more though. I could attempt to create some sort of makeshift skyline from those if you want. I would need you to specify which ones though.

lol this is Jacksonville's skyline

Would you look at that, it is. I guess that goes to show that I've never been to Jacksonville or Tampa Bay.

Niner Man

Sanfran49ers.jpg

footy_fumbler

RichmondTigers.jpg

WizKid, I have run into this problem before. Last year when i was attempting to make a sig for Buster. Washington DC doesn't really have a skyline (to the best of my knowledge that is, if you can prove me wrong a find a picture then go for it). There are however several instantly recognizable landmarks such as the washington monument, the capitol building , and many more though. I could attempt to create some sort of makeshift skyline from those if you want. I would need you to specify which ones though.

Would you look at that, it is. I guess that goes to show that I've never been to Jacksonville or Tampa Bay.

I just need the washington monument and the white house.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Niner Man

Sanfran49ers.jpg

footy_fumbler

RichmondTigers.jpg

I just need the washington monument and the white house.

hold up i found one.

dcskyline.jpg

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Team: Vancouver Canucks

City: Vancouver, BC. If its possible, could you use this shot of Rogers arena? http://www.bcmmafan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Rogers-Arena-Vancouver.jpg

Logo: http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=67r91t9lk56ge3wjp346

Text or script logo: "This is what we live for" preferebly In Agency font

Thanks, and I'll actually use it.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived