2010 FIFA World Cup Banner Signature Set

tBBP

Yes, even I have gone into full-effect World Cup mode.

And this is the problem with being late to the party: I see there's already several different pretty nice-looking sets of sigs floating around these parts in advance of this tournament. Well...I figure I'll go ahead and throw some more into the mix, as well.

I may get to all 32 teams before this thing kicks off...not sure yet. I'm still working on some; however, a/ the net is slow where I am now and b/ I'm having trouble finding high-quality or even half-decent quality images of the crests. As for the taglines, some I found, some I made up, some I got from other people (I can edit them if need be). In any event, I'll take requests in the interim; however, if you'd like one, specify what you want the tagline to read (limit it to four words or less, though).

Having said all that, [EDIT: sigs re-posted down below.]

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

These are spectacular! I'm getting pumped for the World Cup for the first time in my life- not sure what it is, but a newfound interest in soccer (MLS included) has sprung up. If you're doing requests (and I'm not assuming you are, so it's fine if you don't), I'd love a Scotland sig like these, despite the fact that they didn't make it this year. If you can, Flower of Scotland is their "motto", and this is the Scotland FA logo. Thank you so much, and great work on the sigs!

scotland_fifasig.png

Damn, these make mine look like :censored: haha

Real nice. Curious, where'd you manage to find the Argentina vector crest? I couldn't find it anywhere. That and the Dutch one, couldn't find the badge version. Have you also got the Spanish one?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

These are spectacular! I'm getting pumped for the World Cup for the first time in my life- not sure what it is, but a newfound interest in soccer (MLS included) has sprung up. If you're doing requests (and I'm not assuming you are, so it's fine if you don't), I'd love a Scotland sig like these, despite the fact that they didn't make it this year. If you can, Flower of Scotland is their "motto", and this is the Scotland FA logo. Thank you so much, and great work on the sigs!

See, I'm more of a "Scotland the Brave" guy myself but that's just me :P

Oh, and these are beautiful. Nice work!

6fQjS3M.png

Damn, these make mine look like :censored: haha

Real nice. Curious, where'd you manage to find the Argentina vector crest? I couldn't find it anywhere. That and the Dutch one, couldn't find the badge version. Have you also got the Spanish one?

I actually don't have vectors of any of these crests...I retraced them all. Needless to say, it was a royal pain in the you-know-what--especially France's. (It does helps that I have had a :censored:load of Argentina gear for the longest time.) I'm actually in the process of trying to do the one for Spain now. Keyword trying. ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Love the sigs, an I guess this is being a bit picky, but I don't think England would have "Hail to the Lions" as their slogan. At the very lest it'd be "Hail to the THREE Lions" or something like "Football's coming home" or "Three Lions on a Shirt" but that's just me.

Thanks for that tip, curswine.

Here's the one by request:

scotland_fifasig.png

Okay...I finally managed to get around to the rest of these...I also went back and redid a few of these, some with updated crests, others with updated taglines.

Here now is my full line of 2010 FIFA World Cup banner signatures.

algeria_fifasig.png

argentina_fifasig2.png

australia_fifasig.png

australia_fifasig2.png

brazil_fifasig.png

cameroon_fifasig.png

chile_fifasig.png

ivorycoast_fifasig.png

(I actually prefer Australia's sphere by itself rather than the actual crest, but I posted both versions anyway.)

Continuing on with the next 8:

denmark_fifasig.png

england_fifasig2.png

france_fifaav.png

germany_fifasig2.png

ghana_fifasig.png

greece_fifasig.png

honduras_fifasig.png

italy_fifasig.png

Rolling right along with the next eight:

japan_fifasig.png

northkorea_fifasig.png

mexico_fifasig.png

netherlands_fifasig.png

newzealand_fifasig.png

nigeria_fifasig.png

paraguay_fifasig.png

portugal_fifasig.png

And finally, the rest:

southkorea_fifasig.png

serbia_fifasig.png

slovakia_fifasig.png

slovenia_fifasig.png

southafrica_fifasig.png

spain_fifasig.png

switzerland_fifasig.png

unitedstates_fifasig2.png

uruguay_fifasig.png

So there you have it...all 32 teams done (and hopefully I didn't jack up the languages too bad :P ). Have at them, should you so choose. If anyone's interested, it won't take me very long to make avatars out of these, either...lemme know.

~Buc

Great set...Thanks so much! I don't know if you're taking requests, but would it be possible to make another Swiss banner with the slogan 'Hopp Schwiiz'? That's the general cheer to support atheletes and teams in Switzerland. No problem if you can't however.

1zqy8ok.gif

North Korea: For the glorious Kim Jong-il. :rolleyes:

I love these. Very well done. Curious about the 1924 and 1928 on Uruguay tho, since the tournament isn't officially recognized before 1930 (but now i get why they have 4 stars above their crest).

Can i make a special request? A Netherlands with the slogan: Sta op als je voor Holland. If that doesn't fit or looks akward, Niets maar Oranje?

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

So there you have it...all 32 teams done (and hopefully I didn't jack up the languages too bad :P ). Have at them, should you so choose. If anyone's interested, it won't take me very long to make avatars out of these, either...lemme know.

~Buc

First off: Wow. Excellent job on this, but that's the usual when it comes to anything that you contribute to this section.

Secondly: An Ivory Coast avi would be lovely.

Responses:

@ Breakwood...I got you cat. Stay tuned.

@ lost_limey: I cannot remember right now what website I stumbled onto the other day, I wanna say it was worldcupsoccershirts.com or something like that, but they have all the World Cup shirts, as well as close-ups of most of the crests. (That's also where I managed to find the crests for Japan and Spain...or at least a good-enough resolution image to re-create in AI...I basically created the ones for South Africa and Nigeria on my own off some super-small pics.)

@MiK: I see you...stay tuned. I'll fit it in there.

@Flame...I gotcha kinfolk.

Archived