NFL Third Jerseys

CAB

#7- CINCINNATI BENGALS

It's been a while, so I expect this one to need a little tweaking. I wanted an orange jersey for this one (actually I think the Bengals' primary color should be orange, but that's another story), and some type of tiger stripes. Yeah, it's totally cliche, but it only makes sense. I'll admit that I copied a standard tiger pattern off Google for this, simply because tiger stripes would be like hell to do in Paint. Obviously a real version would have some original tiger stripes...and probably some type of mesh pattern. The black stripes on the shoulders and sides are very thin piping, just being used to break up the stripes from the rest of the jersey. I originally had modeled the front stripes after the Dutch soccer kits, having them all white, but I decided to change it up a bit. Another thing I had at first was white pants, but I decided black could work just as well. What do you think? Nothing else to explain here, the tiger head is on the helmet facing forward on each side.

4765145675_77bd110944_b.jpg

Sorry for the little delay here, I hope to keep doing these throughout the summer!

Browns up next.

Got a better idea - why not make the third uniform a throwback to the Bengals' early days, with the 'Bengals' script on the helmets. I always liked that touch.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived