Raysox's 32 in 32

raysox

3/32 The Netherlands

Time for a team that gets bandwagoned the most during world cups. This team use to have a white kit that had a red and blue sash. for the 2006 World cup. I liked it so much, I decided to use it on the home and clash. I kept a collar, and the Nike band things. The pants on the home are black to match the current set. RHe white jersey is basically the current jersey, with the sash.

NED1.png

Attempt 1

New Zealand tomorrow, go USA.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough, it kind of works. My only gripe is, having the number and the crest on the stripe just makes it busy and weird and unclear... and, weird. ;)

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

South Africa-

I like the fact that you incorporated the flag design into kit, but I'm not a fan of the asymmetrical design, so I'd prefer to see a matching pattern... and the circle around the numbers is too closely associated with the past Nike template mentioned by others.

Japan-

looks great!

Holland-

imho the orange and the red clash on the Dutch kit, I'd ditch the sash design altogether on the home kit and change the orange to red on the change kit

Not a fan. The Oranje have a perfect identity right now IMO - the addition of the flag colors on the primary shirt seem forced, as does the orange on the clash. It's all too busy, and just imagine how they'd look on the pitch. The socks are kind of ugly too...

330zl3b.png

4/32 New Zealand

Next is the team from New Zealand. This is a pretty simple set, which is all you need for the team. Their nickname is the "all whites", which is the opposite of the rugby team which is the all blacks. So on the home, I went with the storm trooper look, with a sublimated fern on the stomach area. The clash is basically the black version of the home. The logo is also new. Now, it's a fern wit rounded parts. The fern I used is actually the rugby's team. I thought the logo was self explanatory with a soccer ball and the shape of the islands. Here it is!

NZ.png

I don't know much about soccer, but I think these are very good. I love how you put New Zealand in the logo in the same spot it would be on a globe. Nice work!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

5/32 Germany

Germany consistently has a great home white jersey. Simple striping white, with black bottoms. Basically just adidas striping, with a vertical flag of Germany running up the backs. Their clash jersey has had many different styles. In '06, they had a red kit, with black sleeves. So I went a different route with an army green top, and white shorts.

GER.png

Comments? Best Korea is next.

6/32 Best Korea

This team, it was kinda weird doing it to be honest. They didn't release their jersey until after i did it, so I basically redid the whole identity. Their current logo is just the flag on North Korea, with a green hexagon with a soccer ball. I kep the same shape, and basically turned the flag vertically. Then added the name, and ball. The jerseys also are similar to the flag. It's basically the same effect as the Canadiens' set. I didn't get too wild but I thought it was enough.

PRK.png

I like it. Nice simple design. I especially like the new logo, as the old one looks like Dear Leader Kim Jong-il designed it in 5 minutes with clipart.

Archived