nike pro football

lenardo

here is wisconsin. ive seen alot of wisconsin concepts that have tried to disconnect the badgers from nebraska. and they succeeded as well. but they took away the sleeve stripes. i always liked uniforms that keep the look of the helmet, pants, and jersey pretty much connected and feel that the sleeve stripes did that. so i moved the stripes to the shoulders and cut them short with some piping. on the pants i made a kentucky-uconn-boise state-ish look that is reflected on the socks. dont be surprised if you see this uniform template with some other schools as well

wisconsinprocoandstripetemplate.png

C&C please

Needs (1A) TV numbers (1B) in the Badgers font and (2) red pants to go with the white jersey. And is that red or CARDINAL?

Packers-2.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is wisconsin. ive seen alot of wisconsin concepts that have tried to disconnect the badgers from nebraska. and they succeeded as well. but they took away the sleeve stripes. i always liked uniforms that keep the look of the helmet, pants, and jersey pretty much connected and feel that the sleeve stripes did that. so i moved the stripes to the shoulders and cut them short with some piping. on the pants i made a kentucky-uconn-boise state-ish look that is reflected on the socks. dont be surprised if you see this uniform template with some other schools as well

wisconsinprocoandstripetemplate.png

C&C please

Needs (1A) TV numbers (1B) in the Badgers font and (2) red pants to go with the white jersey. And is that red or CARDINAL?

yeah i realize now that pretty much all of my concepts need tv numbers so ill get on it. as for the badger font and what color red it is-i looked for the badger font and all i could find that was close to it was marylands font, but i know its out there and ill keep looking. i really dont know what red it is, i just used whatever color is on the wisconsin W logo in sportslogos.net. so sorry if its the wrong color. i will update with some changes

maehl.png

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunatly my old computer went down so i had to start new again. but here is uconn. no new helmet due to the fact that some of the paint helmet templates are being unusable. decided to bring in some red

uconnproco2.png

maehl.png

Could you send me a link to your paint template if you wouldnt mind me using it. It looks really good.

If youre still taking requests, could you do a Cal concept? I've never seen one on these boards and my few attempts have failed miserably

paint template I use

im looking forward to taking on the challenge, for i agree, they seem like a tough one

If you're still doing requests, UVA por favor?

of course

maehl.png

up now, West Virginia, i know everyone is gonna bring up those minnesota connecting M jerseys when they see this, but i couldnt help it. when i look at the wv logo i feel it should connect to something

wvuproco.png

C&C please, requests will also be taken

Lenardo, here is the design element I was talking about. Sorry for the delay.

The W and the V in the WV logo are offset on either side of the jersey.

w.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

up now, West Virginia, i know everyone is gonna bring up those minnesota connecting M jerseys when they see this, but i couldnt help it. when i look at the wv logo i feel it should connect to something

wvuproco.png

C&C please, requests will also be taken

Lenardo, here is the design element I was talking about. Sorry for the delay.

The W and the V in the WV logo are offset on either side of the jersey.

w.png

wow! that looks very nice, ill touch up the pants a little bit and ill post the full product and i will credit you on the WV design. thank you for the help

maehl.png

Hey lenardo, where did you get the jersey number font for WVU?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

i guess it would be a semi-custom font. i jsut took the numbers from the west virginia uniforms on this thread and extended the top of the seven and cut it near the top

maehl.png

i guess it would be a semi-custom font. i jsut took the numbers from the west virginia uniforms on this thread and extended the top of the seven and cut it near the top

I wish those numbers were bigger, but I guess that it will do. Anyway, the reason I asked, I liked that concept you did, so I tried to apply it to Davidson's PC temp, try to get a better idea of what it might look like, I like it:

Lenardo-WestVirginia.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I wish those numbers were bigger, but I guess that it will do. Anyway, the reason I asked, I liked that concept you did, so I tried to apply it to Davidson's PC temp, try to get a better idea of what it might look like, I like it:

Lenardo-WestVirginia.png

wow that looks even better on davidsons template, thank you for that look at it!

now cal, this was the most difficult one ive come across, i tried many things and nothing looked good. i settled on a mix of many things including their current sets, i am not finished with these but i am moving on. i will eventually update it

maehl.png

Had so much fun the first time, had to do another one of yours lol:

Lenardo-Oregon-1.png

hahaha once again, that looks great!

Thanks. I'll probably do some more of yours when I have time (and find the right resources I need). I think everyone would agree that presentation is huge when it comes to showing concepts, so I think this really helps get your ideas out there (at least the front view lol).

hahaha once again, that looks great!

Thanks. I'll probably do some more of yours when I have time (and find the right resources I need). I think everyone would agree that presentation is huge when it comes to showing concepts, so I think this really helps get your ideas out there (at least the front view lol).

i deffinatly agree with you there. thank you!

maehl.png

Archived