nike pro football

lenardo

Two more:

Lenardo-UConn-Home.png

Lenardo-UConn-Away.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing that comes to mind with your UCONN set is "training bra". I know Nike is known for being crazy, but this is borderline inappropriate :D.

I remember these...

1119oregonstate-autosized258.jpg

Whoever thought of that training bra concept for Oregon State is out of their mind. Does Nike even pay attention to what they are doing when they design their concepts?

First thing that comes to mind with your UCONN set is "training bra". I know Nike is known for being crazy, but this is borderline inappropriate :D.

hahaha i get what you mean, i actually somewhat based these off of those old oregon state sets that had a similar design, many called those sports bra jerseys but i thought they looked somewhat good. but anyway thanks for another set tornado

now virginia

i saw a virginia concept somewhere that had these vertical stripes that look good so i decided to put them sparingly on these uniforms. i have also seen baseball concepts that put the crossed swords on the brim of the cap. i liked this idea and so i first put the swords on the front of the helmet. this ended up looking pretty bad so i just put them on the chest. i then combined arizonas, washington, and arkansas new nike sets to make the rest

maehl.png

Whoever thought of that training bra concept for Oregon State is out of their mind. Does Nike even pay attention to what they are doing when they design their concepts?

Well considering Oregon is their flagship school, maybe it was intentional lol.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Well considering Oregon is their flagship school, maybe it was intentional lol.

Yes, it wouldn't be an idiotic assumption that Oregon State was influenced by the Ducks.

comments, criticism?

Lenardo,

Our team thinks your designs may have potential in the Nike® company but, our team would need to see more. The designs on paint looked very good when you did the California jersey but can you do some more work on teams with older

jerseys.

Post back,

Nike® Board of directors

[Virginia]

Just a heads up, I'm working on these now, and any comments/critcisms I have, I've just applied them to my conversion, so wont look exactly the same as yours, just a few different things.

comments, criticism?

Lenardo,

Our team thinks your designs may have potential in the Nike® company but, our team would need to see more. The designs on paint looked very good when you did the California jersey but can you do some more work on teams with older

jerseys.

Post back,

Nike® Board of directors

I would love to do more designs and show you some more of my work, but I would like to further understand what you mean.I am not positive if you would like to see updates on teams that have older Nike cuts like UAB or Ball State, updates on older designs like Georgia or Iowa State, or if you would just like new designs on older Nike jersey cuts? If you could fill me in on whatever you would like me to do i will be happy to do it. Thank you

maehl.png

I would like to see what you do with Minnesota

i will as soon as i can

[Virginia]

Just a heads up, I'm working on these now, and any comments/critcisms I have, I've just applied them to my conversion, so wont look exactly the same as yours, just a few different things.

that is fine

maehl.png

that is fine

Alright, heres your Virginia concept with a few minor changes:

1. Got rid of the full collar (especially the two-tone on the home), because it looks bad when applied to this temp. Wasn't a fan of it in general, so I guess I that would been one of my comments anyway.

2. With the crossed swords on the home and aways, I moved the nike logo to the collar (didn't have to move it on alt).

3. Added V logo to sleeves on home and away.

Lenardo-Virginia-Home.png

Lenardo-Virginia-Away.png

Lenardo-Virginia-Alt.png

that is fine

Alright, heres your Virginia concept with a few minor changes:

1. Got rid of the full collar (especially the two-tone on the home), because it looks bad when applied to this temp. Wasn't a fan of it in general, so I guess I that would been one of my comments anyway.

2. With the crossed swords on the home and aways, I moved the nike logo to the collar (didn't have to move it on alt).

3. Added V logo to sleeves on home and away.

Lenardo-Virginia-Home.png

Lenardo-Virginia-Away.png

Lenardo-Virginia-Alt.png

i approve of the changes, it looks very nice. i actually really like the swoosh on the collar

maehl.png

buffalo-

i went a little crazy on this one even though i really only used two colors. the helmet on the left is probably the most interesting part of this concept. i couldnt decide whether to go with a blue fade into white, gradient helmet thats a little out there, or just a white helmet. either way its very different from what the bulls have now

buffaloproco2.png

maehl.png

Archived