AA Hockey Leagues Merge

Gary

Wow... looks like the fake IHL is going down for good... wow... but I wonder if the Central Hockey League can continue on with more teams than ever?? Should be interesting...

*rocks in rocking chair*

*puts down whittlin'*

Actually, the Central Hockey League spent much of the middle of the 2000s decade at 17 teams, so this should be old hat for them.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Interesting to note now that the Indianapolis Ice and Youngstown Steelhounds would have been able to make it in the CHL if the IHL had merged in earlier :P

I'll still take the USHL over the CHL any day (well I'd like to see more fighting... like the CHL has/had...)

6fQjS3M.png

Archived