Golden State Warriors unveil new logo + uniform

north dakota

Gotta admit San Francisco Warriors would sound way cooler then Oakland Warriors.

San Francisco... Oakland... San Jose... hell, Redwood City Warriors sounds better than 'Golden State'.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I make it out to SF/Oakland this fall as planned (I was supposed to go in June), I want to dine with IronChefShark.

il_430xN.150636512.jpg

We'll talk hockey. It'll be fun. I'm a surprisingly good dinner date.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

but we already covered this in another thread!

lol

i like the change, i feel if you made your mark as a franchise with a certain identity (the blue and gold) then stick with it

Chris Mullen is smiling somewhere

and Don Nelson is spitting in his grave at seeing this change.

PvO6ZWJ.png

This might have been mentioned, but I was just noticing how similar the Warriors home jersey's overall design and color layout is to the Pacers home and Lakers alternate...

This is what happens when you do the redesign in house. They used the lakers/magic style jersey. Plus yellow on white will always look similar in some way.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

This might have been mentioned, but I was just noticing how similar the Warriors home jersey's overall design and color layout is to the Pacers home and Lakers alternate...

Very astute eye you have! I used the Lakers' alternate as a base for that recolorization job & cut the Pacers' collar & pasted on.

Β 

ujsignature.png

But you can see in the photo there's no trim on the side panels. Plus, I heard the shorts are really unique.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

How do you like the horrible photoshop of the knicks jersey, the Warriors did:

DavidLee_670x377b.jpg

Slightly OT, but you could probably slide a credit card through the left side of David Lee's face.

But you can see in the photo there's no trim on the side panels. Plus, I heard the shorts are really unique.

Of course, that looks like a replica jersey to me at first sight...

If it was a replica, it would have wide shoulders.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Although these are practice uniforms for the Summer League, I hope this indicates what the name/numbering will look like on the back of the jerseys.

071110_JA_Huddle.jpg

Looks like the copperplate is vertically streched a bit and the nameplate is radially arched. If that's the case, I like it.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

lol

i like the change, i feel if you made your mark as a franchise with a certain identity (the blue and gold) then stick with it

WELL DONE!

Who is Chris Mullen?

(Glass houses...)

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

lol

WELL DONE!

Who is Chris Mullen?

(Glass houses...)

Buzzcut wearin', hard drinkin' Warriors legend, soon to be the next GM of the Knicks.

Archived