Golden State Warriors unveil new logo + uniform

north dakota

but we already covered this in another thread!

lol

i like the change, i feel if you made your mark as a franchise with a certain identity (the blue and gold) then stick with it

Chris Mullen is smiling somewhere

and Don Nelson is spitting in his grave at seeing this change.

WELL DONE!

Who is Chris Mullen?

(Glass houses...)

Buzzcut wearin', hard drinkin' Warriors legend, soon to be the next GM of the Knicks.

No, you're thinking of Chris Mullin. I know who that is.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting a kick out of it. Please let it continue. Thanks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I am surprised this wasn't posted. This was on UniWatch today.

4734929218_dbc191881d_o.jpg

Ugh, what a bush-league execution of what could have been a really nice updating that pays respect to tradition. No matter how authentic those jerseys may be, they will always look like cheap, poorly-made replicas.

The main qualm that I have is that the front number seems to disappear when wedged next to the bridge in the logo. I can see the refs having a hell of a time with them.

VmWIn6B.png

Well that and using Copperplate for anything but stupid law firms that insist on it for word-marks.

It's painfully out of place, and poorly executed. But this we've covered.

I have a weird these jerseys will be changed after the requisite two years. Expect a sorry copperplate version of the Run TMC jerseys.

Well that and using Copperplate for anything but stupid law firms that insist on it for word-marks.

I have a weird these jerseys will be changed after the requisite two years. Expect a sorry copperplate version of the Run TMC jerseys.

I believe you can only change jerseys every 5 years. So, let the countdown to 2015 begin!

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

really only the posters here would complain about the copperplate font. i dont really think it's a huge deal -- i think having "golden state warriors" on the jersey is a bit unnecessary though - i think just warriors would've sufficed.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you can only change jerseys every 5 years. So, let the countdown to 2015 begin!

For the record, where did you hear that? I mean the Hawks, Sixers, and Magic (off the top of my head) would have violated this rule like crazy over the past 20 years. And im not talking tweaks, im talking drastic changes. Is that a real new rule or are you just making stuff up? Sounds like BS.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Although these are practice uniforms for the Summer League, I hope this indicates what the name/numbering will look like on the back of the jerseys.

071110_JA_Huddle.jpg

Looks like the copperplate is vertically streched a bit and the nameplate is radially arched. If that's the case, I like it.

Ben Woodside, FTW!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• 2 weeks later...

Archived