My (Personal) Baseball League Redesign

CJworks

Really like this color scheme, though the red looks more like South Carolina's garnet than the red the Hurricanes and NC State wear. Which I actually prefer, and still manages to tie into the local area.

And even though Charlotte has nothing to do with the Wright Brothers, I really like the name Aviators.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like this color scheme, though the red looks more like South Carolina's garnet than the red the Hurricanes and NC State wear. Which I actually prefer, and still manages to tie into the local area.

And even though Charlotte has nothing to do with the Wright Brothers, I really like the name Aviators.

Unless Your taking about Charlotte's airport, which is terrible in service. <_<

ChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngBlueJaysSquareSig.png

DashSquareSig.png

I love all of your logos that you have created. Your creativity isn't as obvious in your uniform design, however. Not every team needs two alternates. Sometimes, less is more. Try fitting more design concepts into 2 or 3 uniforms, instead of spreading ideas over 4 uniforms. I think that may help you make your uniforms look much more creative.

Punch9

• 5 months later...

good work looks great, i would deeply appreciate any help on learning how to make my own logos, jerseys, etc i'm fairly new to this and anything will help

I'm having the same problem. I don't know what programs you have available, but I only have paint, so I have no idea how I'm going to do logos...

Can anyone help us?

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Are you guys friggin' kidding me??? CJworks does not owe anyone anything. He can take his sweet time posting more designs. I do not know him but I imagine that he has a life to attend to and posting designs for you is probably not on the top of the list of "must do". Give the guy a freaking break. It bugs me to no end how people on the internet seem to have this feeling of entitlement. If you don't like it, tough! Sweet designs by the way.

sig.png

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived