Peta's Hiddne Message

DEAD!

PeTA is a bunch of morons.They are fringe pycho vegetearians and they believe owning a pet is pet slavery like I said total joke. They make think this hidden message is celver but they brought a brick helping Petco pay for teh park, and secondly without hearng PeTA say they had the hidden message I would not get it, and its kinda dumb they saying. Most will look and wont even think twice about if they look at it, but I guess they are happy lol.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

PeTA is a bunch of morons.They are fringe pycho vegetearians and they believe owning a pet is pet slavery like I said total joke. They make think this hidden message is celver but they brought a brick helping Petco pay for teh park, and secondly without hearng PeTA say they had the hidden message I would not get it, and its kinda dumb they saying. Most will look and wont even think twice about if they look at it, but I guess they are happy lol.

I agree these people don't understand that the food chain is part of nature. Eating meat is natural.

As far as owning a pet is animal slavery. I own a dog and it's very healthy and will probably live past it's life expectancy. I think that is far from cruel.

I once sat through a guy ranting for 10 minutes about how it's wrong to raise cows for food. He cited all kinds of facts and figures and pre-packaged PETA bullflop.

My 5-word rebuttal was... "But, they're made of meat". He was floored...couldn't even think of a comeback, he just sat there stammering.

Easiest arguement I ever won. ^_^

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I once sat through a guy ranting for 10 minutes about how it's wrong to raise cows for food. He cited all kinds of facts and figures and pre-packaged PETA bullflop.

My 5-word rebuttal was... "But, they're made of meat".  He was floored...couldn't even think of a comeback, he just sat there stammering.

Easiest arguement I ever won.  ^_^

Did he tell you that cows are vegetarians?

I saw, I came, I left.

the people in peta don't have a single logical thought in their heads, not a one of them is anywhere near rational. They are a bunch of jackass, lisa simpson wannabes, who can't understand that if a cow was out in the wild by itself like they want, it would get eaten in five minutes.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

PeTA's Other Stupid Act of the Week

My ex-girlfriend is a militant vegetarian. After we broke up, I made a point to wear my leather jacket to school the next day and eat a nice turkey sub in front of her scowling face.

Oh! That's really, really cruel .... and I like it!

I can't think of a nice thing to say about PETA. They are as bad as tree-huggers and religious fanatics.

I would not want to sit beside an overprotecive, tree-hugging, religous, vegetarian right about now.

I saw, I came, I left.

as someone who works in a field where communication with the EPA and USDA is essential, I must say that all bleeding heart animal rights activists ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!

I get paid to trap raccoons that are living under peoples houses, spreading fleas and potentinally vectoring rabies. However if I catch the damn thing and drown it at the shop because if I release it in the wrong area it could cost me my job, IM A BAD BAD MAN! :cursing:

You know, I dont go out of my way to torture animals (except them damn squirrels of course :D ). However I will never put the welfare of an animal ahead of the welfare of a human being. Unfortunately most of these organizations like PETA think backwards on that subject.

Animals have thier place here, yes. But people should always come first.

Archived