2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met Lebron once. I offered him a jellybean, and he took two, the bastard.

Did he take them to South Beach too? :D

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I laughed.

Anyway... I'm sure people are sick of LeBum, but here is another interesting article: http://www.cavfanati...ct_Lebron_James

Can you just take your own life already? Seriously man, just end it. Just have your friend or neighbor post the obit as proof, and I'll even make a little memorial patch and put it in my sig for an hour.

Its a sports forum. I posted an On Topic article that people might be interested in. Settle down Vet, its Thursday.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I laughed.

Anyway... I'm sure people are sick of LeBum, but here is another interesting article: http://www.cavfanati...ct_Lebron_James

Can you just take your own life already? Seriously man, just end it. Just have your friend or neighbor post the obit as proof, and I'll even make a little memorial patch and put it in my sig for an hour.

Its a sports forum. I posted an On Topic article that people might be interested in. Settle down Vet, its Thursday.

It's a Sports Logos board. Honestly, the site would be better if team avatars and sigs were banned, and maybe even if the sports in general forum was dropped. Too many team partisans who have never left a 15-mile radius of the town they grew up in (and never will) chiming in on discussions about art, design, marketing, etc. with their "fan" views. We get it. You're a Cleveland fan. You eat, breath, and sleep sports. SPORTS!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! SPORTS!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I laughed.

It's a Sports Logos board. Honestly, the site would be better if team avatars and sigs were banned, and maybe even if the sports in general forum was dropped. Too many team partisans who have never left a 15-mile radius of the town they grew up in (and never will) chiming in on discussions about art, design, marketing, etc. with their "fan" views. We get it. You're a Cleveland fan. You eat, breath, and sleep sports. SPORTS!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! SPORTS!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

chill

I laughed.

You can get in serious legal trouble for making comments like that.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Doubtful. It's a public forum under assumed names. There's nothing wrong with sarcasm.

It's pretty easy to trace where he is sending the messages from. I mean, if its from a public library or something, then maybe it would be tough.

And I don't think an average judge would take what he wrote as sarcasm.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

samueldalembert550.jpg

#1: Props to you for getting this thread back on track. Good to see actual contribution to the thread instead of one word posts & ridiculous arguments.

#2: Kinda weird that the Kings put an alt anniversary logo on the uniform as the patch, instead of going with this one.

3j3a18eo6kcsusvf1kue5afi6.gif

Does Luke Ridnour's jersey look like it has Black on White on Black numbers to anyone else? Was Black on Silver on Blue last year, and as we all know, they're "tweaking" their uniforms this year. Could this be part of it or is it just the lighting?

Does Luke Ridnour's jersey look like it has Black on White on Black numbers to anyone else? Was Black on Silver on Blue last year, and as we all know, they're "tweaking" their uniforms this year. Could this be part of it or is it just the lighting?

The outer most layer doesn't look black to me. I can't say that it's blue, but it probably is.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The outer most layer doesn't look black to me. I can't say that it's blue, but it probably is.

Agreed. If you look closely, you can see the hint of blue on the outline. So it's probably the lighting playing tricks on the jersey.

Matt Barnes looks stoked to be Kobe's new BFF

ept_sports_nba_experts-878929513-1280333397.jpg?ymVpehDD7jHMNBIc

#9 ..... Was that how many weeks 'Billy Jean' topped the charts?

I can't help but think of Nick van Exel for some reason... haha

nickvanexel.jpg

By the way, I work at Cedar Point (Amusement Park in Sandusky, OH). But I work in the arcade and the back stock for the ticket redemption center has an old van Exel jersey from his days with the Warriors. The funny part is his name, which is spelled wrong... Van Excel

I thought it looked extremely odd, then I looked him up just now and realized his name was butchered haha.

Thought I'd share.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Matt Barnes looks stoked to be Kobe's new BFF

ept_sports_nba_experts-878929513-1280333397.jpg?ymVpehDD7jHMNBIc

#9 ..... Was that how many weeks 'Billy Jean' topped the charts?

I can't help but think of Nick van Exel for some reason... haha

nickvanexel.jpg

By the way, I work at Cedar Point (Amusement Park in Sandusky, OH). But I work in the arcade and the back stock for the ticket redemption center has an old van Exel jersey from his days with the Warriors. The funny part is his name, which is spelled wrong... Van Excel

I thought it looked extremely odd, then I looked him up just now and realized his name was butchered haha.

Thought I'd share.

Picture?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived