2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

Where Boozer may land brought to by the Deseret News and some crappy PhotoShop skills ....

3303614.jpg

Someone must have been bored. I can think of about seven or eight free agents I'd rather photoshop 5 times over.

Or some newspaper is based in Utah and the person was assigned the story....

:P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeBron James is changing his jersey number to #6. Although we already knew this.

Gilbert Arenas is is also changing his jersey to #6 next season, conspiracy anyone??? :shocked:

Or perhaps Areans was informed that wearing #0 looks COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS....

6uXNWAo.png

Does anyone know what the patch is on the right shoulder of Greg Monroe?

I believe it's the Chuck Daly 'CD2' patch the Pistons wore last season.

Surely that patch isn't permanent, right?

6uXNWAo.png

Hey guys, it was reported that Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh had a meeting in Miami to discuss where they are going.... could you imagine if those three teamed up?? :shocked:

not gonna happen unless they all want to take pay cuts

Hey guys, it was reported that Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh had a meeting in Miami to discuss where they are going.... could you imagine if those three teamed up?? :shocked:

not gonna happen unless they all want to take pay cuts

Which is precisely why it could happen! They've all said they just want to WIN!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Lebron is'nt the type to share the ball and neither is Wade they both need the ball to be effective. Ain't happening. Lebron stays in Cleveland or bolts for New Jersey. Wade stays in Miami. Bosh heads to Miami in a sign and trade. That's how it will go down . Boozer in Chicago. Stoudamire in NY. Joe Johnson stays in Atlanta. Dirk and Pierce stay at home as well. I think what happens with Rudy Gay and David Lee could be very interesting. I heard Lee may be the one to basically swap places with Stoudamire but Rudy Gay is going to make some team very happy and it just may be the Clippers.

Lebron is'nt the type to share the ball and neither is Wade they both need the ball to be effective. Ain't happening. Lebron stays in Cleveland or bolts for New Jersey. Wade stays in Miami. Bosh heads to Miami in a sign and trade. That's how it will go down . Boozer in Chicago. Stoudamire in NY. Joe Johnson stays in Atlanta. Dirk and Pierce stay at home as well. I think what happens with Rudy Gay and David Lee could be very interesting. I heard Lee may be the one to basically swap places with Stoudamire but Rudy Gay is going to make some team very happy and it just may be the Clippers.

Nice one.

I agree with most of your assessments, too.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Just heard of a potential blockbuster sign and trade sending Boozer to the Magic in return for Gortat,Bass and Reddick which is not a bad deal for the Jazz either. Let's see if the deal comes true!

Where is that story coming from?

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived