2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

Just heard of a potential blockbuster sign and trade sending Boozer to the Magic in return for Gortat,Bass and Reddick which is not a bad deal for the Jazz either. Let's see if the deal comes true!

I'm crossing my fingers that this is true. It's not likely that Korver is returning, so Reddick will help pick up the lost three pointers, but the biggie is Gortat. He'd be a HUGE addition for us. The Jazz would have to dump somebody like Miles to free up time for Reddick, though. I'd hate to see Miles leave but if it meant playing time for Reddick, it could really help us I think. He's a Sloan type of player.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard of a potential blockbuster sign and trade sending Boozer to the Magic in return for Gortat,Bass and Reddick which is not a bad deal for the Jazz either. Let's see if the deal comes true!

I'm crossing my fingers that this is true. It's not likely that Korver is returning, so Reddick will help pick up the lost three pointers, but the biggie is Gortat. He'd be a HUGE addition for us. The Jazz would have to dump somebody like Miles to free up time for Reddick, though. I'd hate to see Miles leave but if it meant playing time for Reddick, it could really help us I think. He's a Sloan type of player.

I'm sorry but it sounds too good to be true!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Maybe Kevin O' Connor does have something up his sleeve after all...drafting Heyward dosent make sense unless something like this were to happen. Even if it turns out to be a different team and different players, this kind of deal is something I can really see happening.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Where is that story coming from?

No source. It's probably just some proposed deal made up by his local sports-talk radio DJ.

6uXNWAo.png

No source. It's probably just some proposed deal made up by his local sports-talk radio DJ.

Well considering nobody here on Utah's stations have said anything of the sort, I'd say that's highly unlikely. And that's saying alot, considering the top DJ here pounces on anything, no matter where it's from or who it us. It's quite humorous actually.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

REDICK.

R-E-D-I-C-K.

There is no second "d". Please don't disrespect J.J.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

John Wall wearing #2 for the Wizards. Signs on Friday, so pics to come.

I tweeted to him telling him to go with #41 (before realizing it was retired for Wes Unseld) for 2 reasons. 1st, ESPN, Reebok, and all newspapers could do things with "WALL 4-1, and one for all" or something along those lines. 2nd, currently his twitter name is "JimmyWa11", with #41 he could change to "JohnW41l" without confusing people. Damn that Wes Unseld...

Gilbert Arenas is is also changing his jersey to #6 next season, conspiracy anyone??? :shocked:

Or perhaps Areans was informed that wearing #0 looks COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS....

Arenas wore #0 when he came into the league because he thought, as a second-round draft pick, that he'd been disrespected and teams thought he was worth nothing. Considering that he's made $30.8 million over the last 34 games that he's played, perhaps he figured it was time to drop the "underappreciated" gimmick.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

lebron_2010.jpg

Knicks

Bulls

I guess while we're at it....Nets.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Maybe Kevin O' Connor does have something up his sleeve after all...drafting Heyward dosent make sense unless something like this were to happen. Even if it turns out to be a different team and different players, this kind of deal is something I can really see happening.

A Jazz fan could only hope, but at this point I don?t have much faith in O?Connor?s ability to improve this team to the point where we can really contend with the West Elite. The Jazz are just too conservative to be that proactive. I hope I'm truly proven wrong though!

Well considering nobody here on Utah's stations have said anything of the sort, I'd say that's highly unlikely. And that's saying alot, considering the top DJ here pounces on anything, no matter where it's from or who it us. It's quite humorous actually.

You mean the horrifying voice of the Utah Jazz, David Locke? :D

Haha that's EXACTLY who I mean, Wasatch! :D

I swear, he's worse than Ric Buecher. And I never thought that was possible. A five year old could tell him that we traded Mathews for LeBron James and I'm sure he'd report it. Probably start it screaming "Breaking NEWS!!! **long pause** out of Salt Lake. Would you believe....Wes Mathews.........................for L....B....J?"

And you're right about O' Connor, it's just the believer in me hoping he wakes up from his coma and realizes that we're actually in a bad spot. I swear he must think we're the 1997 team, but we aren't even close. There's times where I want to scream "KEVIN!!" in anger like Catharine O' Hara in "Home Alone" because he's really the most hardheaded executive in the league. Especially the last few years, I think he's turning into Al Davis.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Haha that's EXACTLY who I mean, Wasatch! :D

I swear, he's worse than Ric Buecher. And I never thought that was possible. A five year old could tell him that we traded Mathews for LeBron James and I'm sure he'd report it. Probably start it screaming "Breaking NEWS!!! **long pause** out of Salt Lake. Would you believe....Wes Mathews.........................for L....B....J?"

And you're right about O' Connor, it's just the believer in me hoping he wakes up from his coma and realizes that we're actually in a bad spot. I swear he must think we're the 1997 team, but we aren't even close. There's times where I want to scream "KEVIN!!" in anger like Catharine O' Hara in "Home Alone" because he's really the most hardheaded executive in the league. Especially the last few years, I think he's turning into Al Davis.

Oh I hear ya! David Locke is the absolute worst radio personally you could have calling your games; and it certainly doesn?t help that he?s following in the footsteps of one of the greats, Hall of Famer Hot Rod Hundley! And as for Kevin O?Connor and the Jazz?.it?s time for him to move on. I swear this team doesn?t ever see the crystal clear writing on the wall, EVER; they simply just love to hold onto these relationships, even when it?s detrimental to the progress of the team itself! Just you watch, we have D-Will now, one of the best point guards in the world, and we?ll end up losing him because of our lack of ability to truly improve this team!

Archived