Titanium Eagle

2010 NBA Offseason

WHATEVR. BRON SHOULDA BEEN A L-A CLIPPERZ!!1

:rolleyes:

So why isn't Bosh rocking #4 anymore? Did the Heat retire it for Brett Favre?....

jordan-jersey-miami-751361.jpg

So why isn't Bosh rocking #4 anymore? Did the Heat retire it for Brett Favre?....

Rony Seikaly maybe?

Bosh picked 1 because he wanted a "fresh start". Wade said that he also considered a number change, but decided against it.

By the way, the Heat have added the alternate "MH" logo to the waistline of their uniform shorts.

6701bea6d9bc40b8e179a2c4822d28e6-getty-102526428db006_miami_heat_i.jpg

By the way, the Heat have added the alternate "MH" logo to the waistline of their uniform shorts.

6701bea6d9bc40b8e179a2c4822d28e6-getty-102526428db006_miami_heat_i.jpg

Actually I believe they did that before last season.

dwyane-wade-2010-1-11-22-41-21.jpg

News to me. Surprised I didn't catch that one.

Rony Seikaly maybe?

No.

But they Heat have retired Tim Hardaway's number as well. What'd he play maybe four years in Miami?? :blink:

nba_g_bosh_wade_james_b1_600.jpg

520_wadeboshjames_100709.jpg

Wasn't that a nice little High School Pep Rally they had over in Miami? I'm already counting the days when the Bulls/Celtics/Magic/Lakers (Pick one) knock the Heat out of the Playoffs.

520_wadeboshjames_100709.jpg

Wasn't that a nice little High School Pep Rally they had over in Miami? I'm already counting the days when the Bulls/Celtics/Magic/Lakers (Pick one) knock the Heat out of the Playoffs.

Like I said on another post... if LeBron was more about winning than just increasing his "brand," umm, why not Chicago? The Bulls were a 41 win playoff team with just Rose, Noah, Deng, and Gibson. Can you imagine Rose, Korver, James, Boozer, Noah with Deng, Redd!ck, and Gibson coming off the bench? SCARY.

Hahahah Luol Deng the $71-million-over-six-years bench player. It's funny because it's true.

Rony Seikaly maybe?

No.

But they Heat have retired Tim Hardaway's number as well. What'd he play maybe four years in Miami?? :blink:

6 seasons, 2-time all-star, 3-time all-NBA, led the Heat to their biggest success to date. Personally I think the Warriors should have retired his number - hell, they should have retired all of Run-TMC's numbers. Those guys were so much fun to watch.

bulls wouldnt have gotten korver and or redick had james chosen then....still a better fit for lebron if he cared about winning ON HIS OWN TERMS AND SOLIDIFYING HIS LEGACY.

Orlando can still match the Redick offer sheet. Orlando, please match the Redick offer sheet.

Rony Seikaly maybe?

No.

6 seasons, 2-time all-star, 3-time all-NBA, led the Heat to their biggest success to date. Personally I think the Warriors should have retired his number - hell, they should have retired all of Run-TMC's numbers. Those guys were so much fun to watch.

By most standards, being "fun to watch" doesn't get you your number retired.

If I didn't know anything about sports, I'd think by the look of that picture that this was an intro to a concert. I'm just expecting them to whip around and start singing when I see this.