2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck, Raja Bell returning to the Jazz!?! I love it, I love it, I love it! I swear this deal came out of nowhere!

Bell agrees to terms with Jazz

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

YEEEAAHHH!! I never saw this coming, I just happened to see the news from Fox 13 and went ecstatic. So the Jazz's offseason went from "WTH??" to "Holy shizz, no way! YES!" in mere weeks. I'm loving every minute of this, I guess I can start believing in O' Connor after all!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

What the heck, Raja Bell returning to the Jazz!?! I love it, I love it, I love it! I swear this deal came out of nowhere!

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

YEEEAAHHH!! I never saw this coming, I just happened to see the news from Fox 13 and went ecstatic. So the Jazz's offseason went from "WTH??" to "Holy shizz, no way! YES!" in mere weeks. I'm loving every minute of this, I guess I can start believing in O' Connor after all!

Fresh-off-a-season-ending-injury Raja Bell gets that reaction from Jazz fans? Must be a slow summer...

hollywoodp.jpg

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

Fresh-off-a-season-ending-injury Raja Bell gets that reaction from Jazz fans? Must be a slow summer...

You'll learn in time that it doesn't take much to excite us Jazz fans in the off-season; we're very forgiving! :D

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

You'll learn in time that it doesn't take much to excite us Jazz fans in the off-season; we're very forgiving! :D

Yeah, but the majority will be the first to bitch out KOC if anything remotely goes wrong.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Yeah, but the majority will be the first to bitch out KOC if anything remotely goes wrong.

Not necessarily; I know from a personal stand point I?ve been sick of KOC sitting on his dead butt with signing FA?s in the off-season for many years now! You have to admit, the Jazz haven?t been the model franchise for addressing needs when they come up! I'm pretty content now that they've shown us fans that they're not going to go quietly in the night. :P

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

nba_g_bosh_wade_james_b1_600.jpg

520_wadeboshjames_100709.jpg

Wasn't that a nice little High School Pep Rally they had over in Miami? I'm already counting the days when the Bulls/Celtics/Magic/Lakers (Pick one) knock the Heat out of the Playoffs.

Like I said on another post... if LeBron was more about winning than just increasing his "brand," umm, why not Chicago? The Bulls were a 41 win playoff team with just Rose, Noah, Deng, and Gibson. Can you imagine Rose, Korver, James, Boozer, Noah with Deng, Redd!ck, and Gibson coming off the bench? SCARY.

I agree completely and think he made a mistake if he REALLY concentrated on being on a winner. I think the Florida lack of income tax was the deciding factor, seriously. New York taxed themselves out of the running for many players.

87Redskins.png

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

You mean a WRIST injury that shouldn't hamper him at all whatsoever now? That injury? Oh and you forgot to add "agressive, hustling defensive beast who loves to get under

Kobe's skin". Not to mention he happened to be quite loved by the fans during his first stop here. So I'd say the excitement is legitimate.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Mike Miller signs with Miami. Apparently Lebron and Pat really wanted him in the mix. Plus he was Haslem's college roommate. He left $10-15 million on the table from other teams. It'll either be interesting (if they play averagely well) or boring (if they play incredibly well)to see how the season plays out.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I agree with the other poster that it is a little weird to be THAT excited about a 34 year-old Raja Bell. I mean "Holy shizz"??? Really?

Again. Fan favorite during his first stop with the Jazz. We're thrilled to have him back.

And "Holy shizz" referred to the acquisition of Al Jefferson too, not just Bell.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

I still can't get over how much that T-Wolves uniform resembles something out of the WNBA. Worst set in the league, by far.

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

You mean a WRIST injury that shouldn't hamper him at all whatsoever now? That injury? Oh and you forgot to add "agressive, hustling defensive beast who loves to get under

Kobe's skin". Not to mention he happened to be quite loved by the fans during his first stop here. So I'd say the excitement is legitimate.

Ok, I understand he's all of those things and a fan favorite...but still...it's Raja Bell. How much excitement can the guy's signing possibly bring to Utah?

Anyway, Mike Miller and Zydrunas Ilgauskas have both officially signed with Miami. Miller's going to wear #13 and Z will wear #11.

hollywoodp.jpg

SUPER COOL BEAS of your MInnesota Timberwolves

102918768.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6CF382ED0F611A79B0CD624706363A179DABA2974C01C6A35E30A760B0D811297

Its the new Latrell Sprewell.

Spree's been out of the game for quite a while now. I hope his family is still getting fed....

6uXNWAo.png

I still can't get over how much that T-Wolves uniform resembles something out of the WNBA. Worst set in the league, by far.

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

Ok, I understand he's all of those things and a fan favorite...but still...it's Raja Bell. How much excitement can the guy's signing possibly bring to Utah?

Anyway, Mike Miller and Zydrunas Ilgauskas have both officially signed with Miami. Miller's going to wear #13 and Z will wear #11.

I'm not speaking on behalf of the whole Jazz fanbase here, just on my own exitement. You see, I was around 11-12 during his first stop here. A player like him who's all over the court and always contributes to wins tends to stand out to young fans, and he certainly did to me at that young age. I loved the guy and am thrilled to see him come back, that's all. I'm sorry my personal excitement over an acquisition is so strange to all of you guys, but just imagine if a player you liked alot returned to your team after a few years, you'd probably be glad to see him back too. It's really not that uncommon....

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

I'm not speaking on behalf of the whole Jazz fanbase here, just on my own exitement. You see, I was around 11-12 during his first stop here. A player like him who's all over the court and always contributes to wins tends to stand out to young fans, and he certainly did to me at that young age. I loved the guy and am thrilled to see him come back, that's all. I'm sorry my personal excitement over an acquisition is so strange to all of you guys, but just imagine if a player you liked alot returned to your team after a few years, you'd probably be glad to see him back too. It's really not that uncommon....

Gotcha. Your Raja Bell is my Udonis Haslem. Though he never left, I was very much excited that he re-signed with the team.

hollywoodp.jpg

Archived