2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

I still can't get over how much that T-Wolves uniform resembles something out of the WNBA. Worst set in the league, by far.

What the heck, Raja Bell returning to the Jazz!?! I love it, I love it, I love it! I swear this deal came out of nowhere!

Bell agrees to terms with Jazz

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

YEEEAAHHH!! I never saw this coming, I just happened to see the news from Fox 13 and went ecstatic. So the Jazz's offseason went from "WTH??" to "Holy shizz, no way! YES!" in mere weeks. I'm loving every minute of this, I guess I can start believing in O' Connor after all!

Fresh-off-a-season-ending-injury Raja Bell gets that reaction from Jazz fans? Must be a slow summer...

You mean a WRIST injury that shouldn't hamper him at all whatsoever now? That injury? Oh and you forgot to add "agressive, hustling defensive beast who loves to get under

Kobe's skin". Not to mention he happened to be quite loved by the fans during his first stop here. So I'd say the excitement is legitimate.

Ok, I understand he's all of those things and a fan favorite...but still...it's Raja Bell. How much excitement can the guy's signing possibly bring to Utah?

Anyway, Mike Miller and Zydrunas Ilgauskas have both officially signed with Miami. Miller's going to wear #13 and Z will wear #11.

I'm not speaking on behalf of the whole Jazz fanbase here, just on my own exitement. You see, I was around 11-12 during his first stop here. A player like him who's all over the court and always contributes to wins tends to stand out to young fans, and he certainly did to me at that young age. I loved the guy and am thrilled to see him come back, that's all. I'm sorry my personal excitement over an acquisition is so strange to all of you guys, but just imagine if a player you liked alot returned to your team after a few years, you'd probably be glad to see him back too. It's really not that uncommon....

Gotcha. Your Raja Bell is my Udonis Haslem. Though he never left, I was very much excited that he re-signed with the team.

Well ... your Raja Bell and Udonis Haslem is my Adam Keefe.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't get over how much that T-Wolves uniform resembles something out of the WNBA. Worst set in the league, by far.

What the heck, Raja Bell returning to the Jazz!?! I love it, I love it, I love it! I swear this deal came out of nowhere!

Bell agrees to terms with Jazz

WELCOME BACK RAJA!

Bell_254_050211.jpg

YEEEAAHHH!! I never saw this coming, I just happened to see the news from Fox 13 and went ecstatic. So the Jazz's offseason went from "WTH??" to "Holy shizz, no way! YES!" in mere weeks. I'm loving every minute of this, I guess I can start believing in O' Connor after all!

Fresh-off-a-season-ending-injury Raja Bell gets that reaction from Jazz fans? Must be a slow summer...

You mean a WRIST injury that shouldn't hamper him at all whatsoever now? That injury? Oh and you forgot to add "agressive, hustling defensive beast who loves to get under

Kobe's skin". Not to mention he happened to be quite loved by the fans during his first stop here. So I'd say the excitement is legitimate.

Ok, I understand he's all of those things and a fan favorite...but still...it's Raja Bell. How much excitement can the guy's signing possibly bring to Utah?

Anyway, Mike Miller and Zydrunas Ilgauskas have both officially signed with Miami. Miller's going to wear #13 and Z will wear #11.

I'm not speaking on behalf of the whole Jazz fanbase here, just on my own exitement. You see, I was around 11-12 during his first stop here. A player like him who's all over the court and always contributes to wins tends to stand out to young fans, and he certainly did to me at that young age. I loved the guy and am thrilled to see him come back, that's all. I'm sorry my personal excitement over an acquisition is so strange to all of you guys, but just imagine if a player you liked alot returned to your team after a few years, you'd probably be glad to see him back too. It's really not that uncommon....

Gotcha. Your Raja Bell is my Udonis Haslem. Though he never left, I was very much excited that he re-signed with the team.

Well ... your Raja Bell and Udonis Haslem is my Adam Keefe.

Your Adam Keefe is my Travis Diener.

Act_travis_diener.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

So I can't really be arsed to go back through the other NBA threads. When are the Jazz, Clippers, Cavs and Warriors unis being officially unveiled?

I second this query.

I think the Jazz are unvieling August 14th, I could be off one or two days though. The other teams I am unfortunately unsure of.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

So I can't really be arsed to go back through the other NBA threads. When are the Jazz, Clippers, Cavs and Warriors unis being officially unveiled?

I second this query.

I think the Jazz are unvieling August 14th, I could be off one or two days though. The other teams I am unfortunately unsure of.

Yeah, I believe it's the 16th (a Monday). But, I believe they are unveiling them in conjunction with Adidas' new template/material/whatever its called. I am unsure if this will include other teams? But, I would image that the Warriors, Clippers and Cavs would unveil around the same time as the Jazz.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Well, take this as it may, but I drove by the Clippers' training facility last night and I they still had the old logo all over it. Part of me thinks that Sterling is so cheap that he'll just leave it that way for years.

VmWIn6B.png

Timberwolves are also "tweaking" their uniforms and said to be unveiling them end of July early august. Also will be unveiling a new alternate during the season.

michael-beasley765432.jpg

What's that? They're adding more trees? SCORE!

Nope. Deforestation.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Well, take this as it may, but I drove by the Clippers' training facility last night and I they still had the old logo all over it. Part of me thinks that Sterling is so cheap that he'll just leave it that way for years.

I'm sure the signs will be replaced soon. I mean, Sterling ponied up the big bucks to get the training facility in question built, so you can't really call him too cheap to change the signs.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I will say that the facility is in a very strange location. It's on the south side of Centinela, about two blocks west of Sepulveda. Then again, the Lakers' facility is in the middle of the El Segundo commercial district literally right next to the Green Line tracks, so what do I know?

VmWIn6B.png

Your Travis Diener is my Brian Skinner:

Brian_Skinner_boxes_out_inside.jpg

You've gotta respect the two-tone beard.

Your Brian Skinner is my Zydrunas Ilgauskas... ahh nevermind.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Timberwolves are also "tweaking" their uniforms and said to be unveiling them end of July early august. Also will be unveiling a new alternate during the season.

So if this is true, the replica jersey posted earlier is probably what they'll be wearing. I liked the trees on their uniforms this year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived