NCAA uniforms

Kevin W.

Well, a big reason for my template being like that is because I'm basing it heavily off of EA's TeamBuilder. It's a great reference tool.

7aef2a2e.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, a big reason for my template being like that is because I'm basing it heavily off of EA's TeamBuilder. It's a great reference tool.

7aef2a2e.png

yeah that i feel is the perfect ratio of shoulder/sleeve to the rest of the jersey. either way great work by you. on a little bit of an off topic note, but i was personally a little disappointed that teambuilder didnt expand to more uniform options and not just using chest script as pretty much the only update

maehl.png

yeah that i feel is the perfect ratio of shoulder/sleeve to the rest of the jersey. either way great work by you. on a little bit of an off topic note, but i was personally a little disappointed that teambuilder didnt expand to more uniform options and not just using chest script as pretty much the only update

I think it's just because of all of the big updates to the rest of the game. Adding in TeamBuilder last year was huge, and I don't think they had the time to make a big update to TB this year. I'm still waiting for create-a-stadium and the ability to do more than 2/4/2 uniform parts. Those are absolute necessities for TeamBuilder. If I want to be like Oregon and have 5,000,000,000,000 possible uniform combinations, I should be able to.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I think it's just because of all of the big updates to the rest of the game. Adding in TeamBuilder last year was huge, and I don't think they had the time to make a big update to TB this year. I'm still waiting for create-a-stadium and the ability to do more than 2/4/2 uniform parts. Those are absolute necessities for TeamBuilder. If I want to be like Oregon and have 5,000,000,000,000 possible uniform combinations, I should be able to.

haha yeah thatd be great, but youre right though, there have been alot of ingame updates, stadiumbuilder would be great

maehl.png

I would settle for the relatively simple stadium builder Madden's got. However, I would love a truly in-depth stadium builder so I can give my UC Oceanside Admirals a truly epic 100,000 capacity stadium.

Virginia Tech Pro Combat

a29b504b.png

Big thanks to mcrosby for providing me with a good version of the triangle design that I could use for this one. It looks ten times better than anything I did.

Here's the latest for FSU. The feather was a bitch to draw, especially since at one point I accidentally clicked "Don't Save" while closing Paint, thus necessitating a redraw.

c2b0e8e4.png

Clemson first draft and updates to Florida and FSU:

d03471d7.png864dc00d.png62f4b575.png

What do you mean?

Here's the latest Pro Combat stuff.

1e1996b7.pngb068b0a3.png0c2fe8d8.png

c4688320.pngcb987387.png4214d2cd.png

e5c55b2a.png4ac0468d.png11c4425a.png

You should probably put the collar shield on all of them like you did on lsu, miami, and v tech. Also every one of the procombat uniforms had the stitching on the shoulder but some was the same color as the jersey so you should probably just make it a little bit darker than the actual color

Yeah, I just haven't added the shields and stitching yet.

Ok, I made some changes to the pants. Here they are on Oklahoma (sans the stripes, which I still need to add):

263c9713.png

I think the Miami one had orange stitching on the shoulder, I may be wrong though

As I said, I haven't added the stitching to all of the uniforms yet.

Archived