NCAA uniforms

Kevin W.

Based on discussions with one of the Arizona Daily Star's sportswriters, here's Arizona's updated uniform.

062cd2a7.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

What with the beginning of school, I've been busy and I haven't gotten the chance to do much work. I've begun finishing up last year's Pro Combats and I've started working on this year's. Here are FSU and Clemson's.

0710881b.png7db1a1c3.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You should really become vector-literate. You clearly have the eye for detail and accuracy necessary to do this, and it will benefit you (and Wikipedia) in the future. The process of creating templates and documenting uniforms quickly evolves into an obsessive-compulsive situation for me (and it looks that way for you, as well) so you might as well progress your craft by using better tools and a better process. I'm completely self taught, so it certainly is possible. I started from Paint, spent a very short time on Inkscape before going to college, where I was able to use Illustrator for free while at school. I'd be willing to help you learn a little bit if it means the uniform graphics on Wikipedia improve in quality.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

this is a very excelent template, do you mind if i use it for some of my concepts?

Go for it, but I warn you, I often update the template, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread.

this is a very excelent template, do you mind if i use it for some of my concepts?

Go for it, but I warn you, I often update the template, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread.

i will, thanks, once again excellent job!

maehl.png

Not bad. Oregon uses yellow numbers with a black outline on the home green jersey, we have a carbon weave helmet, and the white/green jersey is our primary away jersey - the white/steel is the alternate version.

Yeah, I've already updated Oregon.

7f843424.png

• 3 weeks later...

Kevin, its me Hawkeykid95, however i have changed my alias to BKknight95. Anyway, i have seen the new Pro Combats. Good Job and i have become aware that the Army Black Knights have done a uniform change. just to let u know if u didn't.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what I've got so far for Washington's all-black, complete with the new Pac-10 logo.

748ca208.png

Ignore the pants for now. They're not finished.

I use MSPaint with GIMP for logo resizing and recoloring.

Arizona and Oregon are finished, as far as I can tell.

f4c0d936.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/RXTEWMU/Uniforms/0860e4d3.png

Oregon's throwback and last year's green uniform.

26b469a0.png47daff5a.png

Here's Arizona's former uniform along with the Holiday Bowl all-white.

05ad4824.png2107bdc3.png

Also, Oregon's former uniform and the 2006 Las Vegas Bowl uniform.

1d78b234.png

de446d28.png

Going in a slightly different direction now and converting Florida to the new template, one step at a time. I still need to do the logos and the pants stripe.

74ebc279.png

On a similar note, here's what I've got so far for Maryland.

39412304.png

Archived