Tomlinson's Chargers & Jets logo tattoos

Milo Meningocele

Saw the segment last night, and yeah, the ink seems kinda tacky.

I'm pretty sure, if LT changes his mind down the road, he could probably afford to have them removed. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Or, if the Jets relationship does completely to crap and he hates the organization?

Well, then he'll bitch and moan and quit in the playoffs until he gets traded, then badmouth the Jets on the way out the door, just like he did to the Chargers.

Tomlinson's gotta be happy to be done with the Chargers. Winning the division and flaming out in the playoffs has got to get pretty tiresome after you do it four or five times.

6uXNWAo.png

Or, if the Jets relationship does completely to crap and he hates the organization?

Well, then he'll bitch and moan and quit in the playoffs until he gets traded, then badmouth the Jets on the way out the door, just like he did to the Chargers.

Tomlinson's gotta be happy to be done with the Chargers. Winning the division and flaming out in the playoffs has got to get pretty tiresome after you do it four or five times.

Until Shonn Greene takes his carries.

I seem to remember Greene making some disrespectful comments towards LT last year when he was still on the Chargers...but no one has mentioned it since LT went to the Jets.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/328262-stay-classy-shonn-greene

I could see some tension arising sometime in the season.

87Redskins.png

I seem to remember Greene making some disrespectful comments towards LT last year when he was still on the Chargers...but no one has mentioned it since LT went to the Jets.

I don't recall any comments being made, but do remember this being done during LT's final game as a Charger:

Shonn-Greene-Chargers_2408373.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

I don't recall any comments being made, but do remember this being done during LT's final game as a Charger:

Shonn-Greene-Chargers_2408373.jpg

I heard a clip back when it happened...post game interview probably.

I remember thinking, Greene, you're no LT...you have no reason to talk.

87Redskins.png

He's part of the reason the Chargers have flamed out in the playoffs for years now. I mean, his toes have been supposedly injured so many times in the playoffs that it's a wonder he has any left.

The Chargers' playoff woes run deeper then LT. Sure, he didn't help things, but the team as a whole just seems to fall apart in the playoffs every year. Something more drastic then losing LT is needed. Bring back Schottenheimer!

Bring back Schottenheimer? Are you serious? At least Norv has won playoff games, Marty was the walking playoff woe! I mean, he had a 5-13 postseason record in his career!

Our playoff woes are mainly due to LT's toe and Nate Kaeding's missed field goals... as well as the fact that the spotlight of the playoffs seems to make the team start racking up stupid penalties like kicking the challenge flag. We really need a coach like Gruden that'll take no crap and keep the team in line.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Bring back Schottenheimer? Are you serious? At least Norv has won playoff games, Marty was the walking playoff woe! I mean, he had a 5-13 postseason record in his career!

Our playoff woes are mainly due to LT's toe and Nate Kaeding's missed field goals... as well as the fact that the spotlight of the playoffs seems to make the team start racking up stupid penalties like kicking the challenge flag. We really need a coach like Gruden that'll take no crap and keep the team in line.

Schottenheimer, even in his old age, looks like someone who could kick your ass if you mess up. Turner looks like someone who will tell you he's very disappointed in you. I'm just saying, I think their playoff woes are deeper then just Kaeding's foot and LT's toe. It's an attitude problem with the team, and that starts with the coach.

The missed field goals? If a team is in a position where one field goal makes or breaks the game, they don't deserve to win. And LT's toe? They've proven they can win, even in the playoffs, without him.

Reminds me of a kid I played high school hockey with. He got a tattoo on his arm of the number 14 in front of two crossed hockey sticks. He moved to our school before his junior year, but the number 14 was taken so he played two seasons with #41. Just a lesson in waiting to see if everything works out before you decide to ink that memory on your body.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived