Plan B. Branding in Businessweek Magazine

Brandiose

Hey Guys-

We thought you guys might enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at dreaming up Minor League Baseball logos...

2.jpg

It's Not Whether You Win or Lose. It's How You Sell the Game

Plan B. Branding helps turn minor league baseball into a lucrative, lovable freak show.

We’re flattered to be apart of this week's Bloomberg Businessweek. You'll find some great features including a spread of our cap designs, and a step-by-step look at dreaming up the Richmond Flying Squirrels. Grab Businessweek on news stands today or read the full article here.

3.jpg

Creamer_Signature.png

Hey Guys-

We thought you guys might enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at dreaming up Minor League Baseball logos...

2.jpg

Plan B. Branding helps turn minor league baseball into a lucrative, lovable freak show.

We?re flattered to be apart of this week's Bloomberg Businessweek. You'll find some great features including a spread of our cap designs, and a step-by-step look at dreaming up the Richmond Flying Squirrels. Grab Businessweek on news stands today or read the full article here.

3.jpg

Mazel Tov.

I'm quite green with envy!!!

Goodness, is that a dream job or what?? If I could do that for a living, i'd be the happiest man on earth!

Really, REALLY good work from you guys! And welcome!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Hey Guys-

2.jpg

We?re flattered to be apart of this week's Bloomberg Businessweek. You'll find some great features including a spread of our cap designs, and a step-by-step look at dreaming up the Richmond Flying Squirrels. Grab Businessweek on news stands today or read the full article here.

3.jpg

Nice job! You gonna stick just to MiLB or would you consider expanding to other sports as well?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived