Sign in to follow this  
Brandiose

Plan B. Branding in Businessweek Magazine

Hey Guys-

We thought you guys might enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at dreaming up Minor League Baseball logos...

2.jpg

It's Not Whether You Win or Lose. It's How You Sell the Game

Plan B. Branding helps turn minor league baseball into a lucrative, lovable freak show.

We’re flattered to be apart of this week's Bloomberg Businessweek. You'll find some great features including a spread of our cap designs, and a step-by-step look at dreaming up the Richmond Flying Squirrels. Grab Businessweek on news stands today or read the full article here.

3.jpg

Hey Guys-

We thought you guys might enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at dreaming up Minor League Baseball logos...

2.jpg

Plan B. Branding helps turn minor league baseball into a lucrative, lovable freak show.

We?re flattered to be apart of this week's Bloomberg Businessweek. You'll find some great features including a spread of our cap designs, and a step-by-step look at dreaming up the Richmond Flying Squirrels. Grab Businessweek on news stands today or read the full article here.

3.jpg

Mazel Tov.

I'm quite green with envy!!!

Goodness, is that a dream job or what?? If I could do that for a living, i'd be the happiest man on earth!

Really, REALLY good work from you guys! And welcome!

I done Tweeted it. And junk.

Outstanding.

Hey Guys-

2.jpg

We?re flattered to be apart of this week's Bloomberg Businessweek. You'll find some great features including a spread of our cap designs, and a step-by-step look at dreaming up the Richmond Flying Squirrels. Grab Businessweek on news stands today or read the full article here.

3.jpg

Nice job! You gonna stick just to MiLB or would you consider expanding to other sports as well?

Very cool! Congrats on the feature, you guys definitely deserve it.

Outstanding. Well done gentlemen.

Agreed, you guys have got one of the best jobs in the world, and you represent it well.

Great job, Plan B.

Wow, great work you guys. Some of your work is truly inspiring. Keep doing what you do!