Adidas Championship Division

raysox

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree 100% with the statements about your Phoenix club...It screams New Mexico. I think this kit would look better using the color of the city flag or a Phoenix Suns purple...either color would be unique to this league and the MLS. Purple and maroon are lacking in American soccer.

200px-Flag_of_Phoenix%2C_Arizona.svg.png

I created a Phoenix kit a few years back using this color, white, and a touch of copper...the kit sponsor logo was too big, but the colors are unique.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=50050&st=0&p=766485&fromsearch=1entry766485

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

San Antonio CD

Finally, I did it. A spanish name for a city with lots of spanish heritage. CD stands for Club Deportivo, Sports Club for non bilinguals. The logos had a few elements. The Alamo is located on the top of the logo, with a beveled star. I used a western font on the badge, with some added flair, or whatever they're called. Then i threw in a soccer ball and establish year for good measure. The jersey is a concept I've done for football, and it really seemed to work for soccer. I used the Spurs colours, just so the city would have a set of colours that tie the teams together.

SanAntonio.png

Bumping. Comment on San Antonio too.

Baltimore Monarchs

I think the Maryland flag is awesome, so it had to be used. The colours for this concept were based off the Maryland flag. The logo is a circle, with half a ball, and half a flag. I wanted to put a crown on top of the logo, a la Real Madrid, but decided against it. I just put some crowns on each side of the circle. I brought back the red and black stripes back to the MLS, just cause I thought they looked great. I used the pattern I used on my Argentina set on 32 in 32. I kinda just made some stuff like on the pants. Sometimes when I couldn't get a good sponsor I would think of a team, then kinda go in the same direction. Like Samsung for chelsea into Sprint for this team!

Baltimore1.png

My last one! Yay!

Las Vegas United

Kind of uninspired name, but I thought it worked. I gave Vegas a team so they could have one of their own. The colours are the Las Vegas 51s colours, the Minor league team there. I've had the idea for a while, but finally did it. I'm pleased with the result. The logo is in the form of the famed Las Vegas sign. Las Vegas in circles running across the top, then United surrounded by the stars on the actual sign. I have a thing for a mid stripe down the middle. I think it's a good clean design. I went with a monochrome silver look, and ran with it. The clash is blue and black to just be different than the home, which would be worn a lot.

LasVegas.png

Well, I'm done. Nice.

Big fan of the "Balmer" concept, except for the name, which seems a little off. As a native Marylander, might I suggest the "Baltimore Barons"? It would connect the team to Lord Cecil Calvert, Baron Baltimore, the founder of the State of Maryland and would separate the team a little from Real Maryland FC, which uses the nickname "Monarchs" already. Awesome job incorporating the MD flag's colors, by the way; the whole uniform looks great. Just my two cents on the name.

Also, I love the use of the Alamo on the San Antonio crest.

Awesome series all around; can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Grunge-Logos.png

Love the idea for the crest for LVU, it just works and is class all the way. Great set, I enjoyed every one of them.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I like the Las Vegas crest, and the colors look good together too.

And this really was an awesome series...all the teams were thought out and well done, and it was fun to follow it! Good job, and I can't wait to see more of your stuff!

• 4 weeks later...

San Antonio CD

Finally, I did it. A spanish name for a city with lots of spanish heritage. CD stands for Club Divertido, Sports Club for non bilinguals. The logos had a few elements. The Alamo is located on the top of the logo, with a beveled star. I used a western font on the badge, with some added flair, or whatever they're called. Then i threw in a soccer ball and establish year for good measure. The jersey is a concept I've done for football, and it really seemed to work for soccer. I used the Spurs colours, just so the city would have a set of colours that tie the teams together.

SanAntonio.png

Deportivo, not divertido.

Divertido means fun in Spanish.

San Antonio CD

Finally, I did it. A spanish name for a city with lots of spanish heritage. CD stands for Club Divertido, Sports Club for non bilinguals. The logos had a few elements. The Alamo is located on the top of the logo, with a beveled star. I used a western font on the badge, with some added flair, or whatever they're called. Then i threw in a soccer ball and establish year for good measure. The jersey is a concept I've done for football, and it really seemed to work for soccer. I used the Spurs colours, just so the city would have a set of colours that tie the teams together.

SanAntonio.png

Deportivo, not divertido.

Divertido means fun in Spanish.

"Fun Club of San Antonio" lol

Great series, lots of sharp concepts. Well done!

Archived