Home Brewery Branding

sirantlers

Okay. Sounds good. I think I have an idea to blend it together in such a way that keeps the 'look' of the original and the 'feel' of the new. SO it's got that stripe motif like the first one, but is a little darker and more authentic at the same time.

BTW, is that slogan an ode to Black Keys?

No, but I do like the Black Keys. They're basically a hometown band for me, being from Cleveland (they're from Akron).

Ok, so this is where we are at. We had to change the name of the mocha porter because Brooklyn actually has a manhattan project, so were calling it mortar mocha porter using the army man loading the mortar.

We have brewed so far:

Buffalo Winter Warrior

Morter Mocha Porter

Recon Rouge

Hand Grenade Hop Ale

Call in the Cavalry Double Chocolate Stout

Big Bertha Big Brown Ale

Were going to start doing labels next week, so if you get anything else finished or have any time, I really want to use your labels!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What style is the Buffalo Winter Warrior? Is Big Bertha an English-Style Brown Ale, like Newcastle?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

What style is the Buffalo Winter Warrior? Is Big Bertha an English-Style Brown Ale, like Newcastle?

Yes, the Big Bertha is an English Style Brown Ale..carmelly and nutty.....The Buffalo Winter Warrior is going to be our winter ale. I would call it a spiced winter ale. I was also looking to use the plastic indian for the Buffalo Winter Warrior......We're actually starting to make some damn good beer....

We met with the lawyer last night and have filed for incorporation. This thing looks like a go within a couple of years. If your still willing to design the labels, Andrew, this could turn out to be something big and will lead to compensation when we are up and running for sure. I want to have all the labels designed by one uniform source.

We met with the lawyer last night and have filed for incorporation. This thing looks like a go within a couple of years. If your still willing to design the labels, Andrew, this could turn out to be something big and will lead to compensation when we are up and running for sure. I want to have all the labels designed by one uniform source.

That sounds like a potential contract if I ever heard one. Take the offer!

Andrew, what is your normal going rate if we did want to hire you on. Keep in mind we don't have any funds coming in at this time, but we really need the logos and I really like your work on what I've seen so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Please hault anything your doing logo wise for army man. After speaking with our attorney, he advised us to go in a different direction because of the alcohol and tobacco laws on labeling. Again, I'm sorry because I know how much work you put into those labels, but we are going to go with Villain Brewing Company. I am going to start a new thread over in the requests section. Thanks for your help with everything!

Archived