Cleveland Cavaliers rebrand

knnhrvy16

Ok, this is very clever. The 90s Cavalier sets was unique, but ultimately I wasn't a fan because it didn't reflect the team's name. When you play in New York or Los Angeles you can get away with that, but not Cleveland.

So great job merging an actual Cavalier in with the 90s logo. The uniforms, however, just seem bland. The orange, blue, and black lines are way to thin. Part of what I liked about the 90s look was that it contained bold stripes that made the unique colours pop. Even the toned down 99-03 variation had stripes that stood out. Here, the stripes are way to thin. Work on that and you'll have a winner.

As for the colour options, I would stick with the 90s scheme. It was unique, it popped, and it could have really worked had the team put any thought into the logo, which you've rectified here.

Sorry, I don't like a lot of this even though I loved the '90s Cavs look. The decapitated cavalier head going through a basketball net makes no sense as a logo. As for the uniforms, they're just okay. I feel the home could use more black in order to make the scripts and number more legible, and both the home and away could use a lot more orange for color balance purposes. I do like the updated scripts and the alternate, though.

Not enough full-blown chest logos? :P

Hey guys, bad news. I've been using my itouch for the past few days because my computer has a virus. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get updates up, but do stay tuned. It could be a day, could be a while, I'm not sure. But as I said, I've got my itouch with me so if there are any more comments, please feel free to give them as I will still be able to see them.

Thanks again for all of your comments and help, it is much appreciated!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Hello, this is my first post here but I've been checking out the forums for a while. As a Cavs fan (and Cleveland fan in general), you might still find some value in my opinion.

I don't like it.

Seconded. It just doesn't work for me at any level. Sorry.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived