>>>NCAA 11 Custom Cover Thread<<<

Spammy

I would love a Denard Robinson one for 360, with the 2nd pic (or something similar) in the background.

https://www4.picturep...rd-Robinson.png

https://tresports.net...oBlueBanner.jpg

Thanks.

Your links are dead...

they work fine for me

They work for me too, but you can use any pics you would like of him and the players jumping up towards the GO BLUE banner. Thanks.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spammy, looks great! Could you change just two things though:

-Could you make CCSU just Central Conn State?

-What's up with the extra space next to the asterisk on the Indiana State?

Other than that, it's fantastic. (And if you can't change those things, it's cool too.

6fQjS3M.png

Just did this one for a request on SCW.....

Cierre Wood (Request)

360 (Click Pic)

Cierre-Wood-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

And for fun I decided do a alternate version with their green jerseys:

360 (Click Pic)

Cierre-Wood-11-Alt-Cover-by-CSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

This was kinda a random request I received, but it turned out to be one of my better ones....

Brandon McManus (Temple K)

360 (Click Pic)

Brandon-McManus-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

This was another request, probably my best yet...

C.J. Spiller

360 (Click Pic)

CJ-Spiller-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Bump to see if this is still going on.

Im still going on, but people dont seem that interested here, so I havent really checked in much. As for your request, that picture is too small for my standards (not that it would really work anyway based on the amount of body actually showing). My temp and covers are all high-res, so I dont like stretching small images, kills the quality. But Spammy might take it up, dont know though.

Bump to see if this is still going on.

Im still going on, but people dont seem that interested here, so I havent really checked in much. As for your request, that picture is too small for my standards (not that it would really work anyway based on the amount of body actually showing). My temp and covers are all high-res, so I dont like stretching small images, kills the quality. But Spammy might take it up, dont know though.

what about my request?

hey tornado is there any way you can make me a brian rolle cover for ps3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R3C5XxhDOfg/TCz9R3zC8lI/AAAAAAAAAr0/9BfFY3RWeH8/s1600/Brian_Rolle1.jpg

what about my request?

Not with that pic, but I might have a pic, will have to check.

Archived