What the Rays should be called. . .

lancebridwell

Rays should be called the Portland Beavers, Carolina Smokers, or something like that.

Hilarious. <_<

One of the best teams in baseball for 3 years now, and they still draw like crap. Not a great fan base.

When they build a new stadium, it'll change. You can bank on that.

i personally love games at the trop. i like that the stadium is a dome due to tampas weather at times. i also love the cowbells and now own tons of em from rays games and they make the games more exciting. also the kanes sign with the neon strkeout Ks, i dont know why but i really like that too. but, there is such an animal called the cow-nosed ray so maybe its a stretch but the cowbells kinda fit, but yeah not really

maehl.png

I did notice that, but the team's mascot (if you will, the patch on the sleeve) is not a cow-nosed ray, so... o.O

Yeah, but the namesake is a devil/manta ray, which is not typically held in captivity, or are too large to hold in a touch tank.

I did notice that, but the team's mascot (if you will, the patch on the sleeve) is not a cow-nosed ray, so... o.O

Yeah, but the namesake is a devil/manta ray, which is not typically held in captivity, or are too large to hold in a touch tank.

very true, it is supposed to be a manta ray, i dont know what they got in that trop. ray tank, but a ray is a ray to me.

maehl.png

Archived