Kansas City Wizards Concept

Chief.

The black/rainbow version is the best so far. To incorporate "KC" would it look ok to have to "K" on or above the left angled top part of the shield and the "C" on/above the right? Or is it too late in Japan and would look like junk? Also, what would the black/rainbow logo look like with the white added on the towers like in option B of the previous update? Just curious... (although, maybe that would take away too much of the, um, "emeraldness" of the city... words like emeraldness mean it's definitely too late in Japan. Time to sleep.)

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

You first design was initially, what I thought to be the best looking logo, but this update with the rainbow is by far the best looking. As far as the colors I think the blue version is better as the black version is giving me too much of a German vibe.

I AM SCORE!

You first design was initially, what I thought to be the best looking logo, but this update with the rainbow is by far the best looking. As far as the colors I think the blue version is better as the black version is giving me too much of a German vibe.

You did a great job with the rainbow incorporation.. I think adding if you can find a way to add KC crest you should. Maybe branch the K and the C out of the top of the badge? Not sure how that would look, but might be worth a shot. Also a way to separate the badge from the background color a bit more I wouldn't mind seeing either... or maybe just a darker shade of blue to make the green stand out a bit more.

USMNT-1.png

WIZ5.png

I like the one on the left.

My Suggestions:

1. "WIZARDS" in the blue area above the red stripe on the same angle as the red stripe.

2. Add a circle, diamond, of other shape intersecting both the bottom of the towers and the bottom portion of the crest and fill it with "KC".

3. Adjust the width of the rainbow stripes so that you have blue on both sides of the towers. It looks odd having 4 stripes on one side and 5 on the other.

I know its not exactly Oz, but what about shaping some of the buildings like buildings from the Kansas City skyline? I know there aren't too many distinct buildings, but it might be a nice connection. Personally I love this interpretation of "Wizards" so much more than the NBA team. I realize that was part of the reason Kansas City was named the Wizards, but its a great connection.

WIZ5.png

I like the one on the left.

My Suggestions:

1. "WIZARDS" in the blue area above the red stripe on the same angle as the red stripe.

2. Add a circle, diamond, of other shape intersecting both the bottom of the towers and the bottom portion of the crest and fill it with "KC".

3. Adjust the width of the rainbow stripes so that you have blue on both sides of the towers. It looks odd having 4 stripes on one side and 5 on the other.

Co-sign to all of these. I would like to see a midnight blue version of this, but the more I look at the black one, the more I feel like that's the route to go as it also reminds me of Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon which ties back into the whole Wizard of Oz theme.

The only concern I have about this concept is that Seattle is in the league now and they're known as the Emerald City, but I think the addition of the rainbow nixes any confusion about where this team is from.

I LOVE the rainbow! I prefer the black, as it makes the colors pop more. And Sport Billy had some good ideas, especially putting "Wizards" above the red stripe.

Ditto!

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

I LOVE the rainbow! I prefer the black, as it makes the colors pop more. And Sport Billy had some good ideas, especially putting "Wizards" above the red stripe.

Ditto!

Agree as well! Bring back the rainbow.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived