2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas just confirmed that you can indeed score 43 points and lose by a sizeable margin.

Also, with LSU facing a cupcake FCS opponent this week, this means that we will probably see another epic LSU/Auburn clash next week. SO ESSSITEDDDDDDD

EDIT: As soon as I say that, LSU is now down 7-0 to start the game. Not gonna make this easy, are you, Hat?

Miami is awful this year, that's why. They barely beat Duke of all teams, 28-13 today.

Tonight is further proof that rankings shouldn't come out until at least week 5. I'm not even sure Ohio State looks like a top 25 team right now let alone the number one team. Wow do they look bad.

BB52Big.jpg

Arkansas just confirmed that you can indeed score 43 points and lose by a sizeable margin.

Also, with LSU facing a cupcake FCS opponent this week, this means that we will probably see another epic LSU/Auburn clash next week. SO ESSSITEDDDDDDD

EDIT: As soon as I say that, LSU is now down 7-0 to start the game. Not gonna make this easy, are you, Hat?

Didn't Gene Chizik earn his mark as a defensive coordinator before becoming a head coach? 45 points and a backup QB with two pics but throws 24/28 before his last drive? Tight it up Gene. Tight it up. Until that last drive, the backup threw two pics but was 24/28 with 2TD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRozWFKJph8&feature=related

As for the Pac-10, Cal is stuck with Jeff Tedford since they cannot afford anyone better.

Opens the way for Oregon, Boise St and TCU, the way The Ohio State University is playing.

If using Ohio State's quality of play was the only requirement then "the way" is open for just about anyone in the FBS. Right now I wouldn't bet on the Buckeyes to beat Toledo. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived