2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cam Newton took cash for letter of intent?

Allegations or no allegations, this can't look good for Auburn

It doesn't matter whether he did or not - Auburn will escape punishment because they're in an elite conference, not some second-tier conference like the Pac-10.

Will, do you really believe some of the things that come out of your mouth?

It doesn't matter whether he did or not - Auburn will escape punishment because they're in an elite conference, not some second-tier conference like the Pac-10.

OK. You can stop sucking the SEC's :censored: at any time, will. It's not even remotely funny that you would accuse the Pac-10 of being 'second tier' when, for all intents and purposes, they're right behind the SEC in terms of strength.

As for Auburn: This could be scary if it's all true. But, this is all going to be on Mississippi State since that was the school that Newton liked best (Father wanted him to go to Auburn) and since the agent is a former Bulldog player (Not sure how much that will matter, but it's a key part of the story).

Oh, and BTW: Michigan gets an extra year of probation for RichRod's idiotcy

Hail, Hail to the Cesspool of the West. :P

You're a total :censored:ing idiot.

Alabama is currently on probation and has been on and off of probation four times in the last 16 years. They're in the SEC last I checked.

You're an idiot.

PvO6ZWJ.png

OK. You can stop sucking the SEC's :censored: at any time, will. It's not even remotely funny that you would accuse the Pac-10 of being 'second tier' when, for all intents and purposes, they're right behind the SEC in terms of strength.

As for Auburn: This could be scary if it's all true. But, this is all going to be on Mississippi State since that was the school that Newton liked best (Father wanted him to go to Auburn) and since the agent is a former Bulldog player (Not sure how much that will matter, but it's a key part of the story).

Oh, and BTW: Michigan gets an extra year of probation for RichRod's idiotcy

Hail, Hail to the Cesspool of the West. :P

Meanwhile, Ferentz, the state's highest paid employee, put one drunard son on scholarship and had another scam HUD for Section 8 housing.

He might be the "Andy Reid of the Big Ten".

That attorney general has given lip service for two years and now speaks two days after an election.

I am pretty sure that many newly elected congressional officials believe that they have more important things to do before the current BCS contract expires than to hold additional hearings on the BCS. Whether the "little five" like it or not, they will be suing themselves and could wind up having none of the pie.

To be honest though, there are five second-tier conferences. THey are the ACC, Big East, the Big Ten, the Big XII, and the Pac-10. Conference USA, MAC, Mountain West, Sun Belt, and WAC are third-tier conferences.

LvZYtbZ.png

To be honest though, there are five second-tier conferences. THey are the ACC, Big East, the Big Ten, the Big XII, and the Pac-10. Conference USA, MAC, Mountain West, Sun Belt, and WAC are third-tier conferences.

Which caller from "The Paul Finebaum Show" did you take that one from?

I'll put my money on "Legend"?

Would you relegate teams from the second-tier conferences to the SEC and have them play for the National Championship every year?

Stop posting.

Stop posting.

Remember that Lights Out that took a self-imposed two-day sabbatical and had the epiphany of how annoying he was?

What ever happened to that guy?

VmWIn6B.png

Yes, I know, my reputation makes me a hypocrite for telling willmorris to stop posting, but every time he pipes in with his "SEC or nothing" crap, I feel my brain cells slowly start to die.

Your Boise State dribble has the same affect on me.

IUe6Hvh.png

Paul Finebaum is a genius, and should be idolized.

LvZYtbZ.png

Paul Finebaum is a genius, and should be idolized.

I'm sorry Paaawwwwwl, but I think they may be popping champagne glasses in Boise and Fort Worth.

/Are computers allowed to know that Heisman Trophy caliber quarterbacks are soon to be very ineligible and factor that into their rankings?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived