MiLB Re-Brands: Erie SeaWolves

bohob

I like the top right and bottom right. Either way, I think the grey outline works better than the orange. I find the colour looks a little washed out on the top left set, and while the bottom left ones aren't bad, I just can't say the colours are strong enough.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Weird, I was just working on a concept for the Seawolves a few days ago.

Anyways, I agree about the grey outline, certainly the best of the bunch. I actually prefer the (starting from top left to bottom right) the 2nd and 6th ones, preferrably the oes with the Tigers color schemes.

Nice work, I especially like the rendering you've done with the updating of the current logo.

Well, after working with the type, I have narrowed it down to two color scheme: black/silver/orange and navy/silver/orange. But I also have two versions of the wordmark: clean-edge and distressed. I also worked on a few things regarding the wolf head, like the ears and chin outlines. As always, C&C is mucho appreciated, so vote on which is the best. (I don't plan on using the poll feature because some find it annoying.)

seawolves_primary2.jpg

Archived