Sign in to follow this  
bohob

MiLB Re-Brands: Erie SeaWolves

Ok, so I started on the Erie SeaWolves. I have updated the wolf head & crossed bats theme. I am working on the type, but I wanted advice on a color scheme. C&C please.

seawolves_primary.jpg

wow nice work. i would go top right or bottom left

I like the top right and bottom right. Either way, I think the grey outline works better than the orange. I find the colour looks a little washed out on the top left set, and while the bottom left ones aren't bad, I just can't say the colours are strong enough.

Weird, I was just working on a concept for the Seawolves a few days ago.

Anyways, I agree about the grey outline, certainly the best of the bunch. I actually prefer the (starting from top left to bottom right) the 2nd and 6th ones, preferrably the oes with the Tigers color schemes.

Nice work, I especially like the rendering you've done with the updating of the current logo.

The top right seems the most appropriate for a Tigers affiliate in Pirates country.

I'd say that more contrast is better here. Go with the far right logo on either row. My ultimate preference would be the bottom right version.

I think the the bottom and top right would be nice can't wait to see what else you do

Well, after working with the type, I have narrowed it down to two color scheme: black/silver/orange and navy/silver/orange. But I also have two versions of the wordmark: clean-edge and distressed. I also worked on a few things regarding the wolf head, like the ears and chin outlines. As always, C&C is mucho appreciated, so vote on which is the best. (I don't plan on using the poll feature because some find it annoying.)

seawolves_primary2.jpg

The top right really appeals to me, very clean, it's evident that it wasn't forced. Great job.

Bottom right.

bottom left then top right.